Entrepreneurs...share ideas here!

Discussion in 'Indians in Singapore' started by Kamini_sg, May 12, 2009.

1. Kamini_sg

Kamini_sg New IL'ite

Hi

Just want to check, if in this forum (Singapore), if we have ladies who are having their business, or even who are aspiring to be one ;-)

I would like to talk to them personally, and take some creative inputs/ideas. Rightnow, I'm little confused over my choices.

I tried posting some queries in another section "enterpreneur", but guess, there are mainly from US and India

2. saththi

saththi New IL'ite

hi,

I am in bukit batok. I am homemaker. I am interested to do some small business, I hv 1 yr old kid, so prefer to do at home.

do u hv any idea? plz do share with us?

3. nisharj4

nisharj4 New IL'ite

hi i am a business women....i do internet business....when i first came to singapore it was really boring for me to spent the whole day...but then i discussed with my hubby and we tried to find a good job..after a lot of trial and search we managed to find a internet home business( ofcourse there was a lot of fake online business) which i do even today..now i am happy that i can earn a very good income even by sitting at home and also i get time to look after my family at the same time.....if need any advise regarding internet business u can reply....:thumbsup

Nisha:coffee

4. chamu02

chamu02 Gold IL'ite

hai nisharj4
    Happy to hear from you .Ca u pls give me the details of internet business ? Im interested in such.
    rgds
    Chamu

5. rmgowri

rmgowri New IL'ite

Hi Nisha,

I saw your message. I am in Abudhabi, UAE now. (Tamil - Indian). I also want to do some internet business. Can you pls explain abt that.

Gowri:cheers

6. shahsaakshi

shahsaakshi New IL'ite

Hi Nisha,
    Even i shifted to singapore just 6 months back.since im on longterm visa,its really difficult for me to find a job.So i would be interested in this internet buisness.can you giv me some details on this.
    thank you,

7. saththi

saththi New IL'ite

hi nisha,

sorry for the delayed reply.just saw your mail.I have 15months old baby.

I am interested in home business too.can you be able to share the idea with me?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2009
  8. PadmaL

PadmaL Senior IL'ite

Hi Nisha,

I like to know more detail abt yr internet business. Please let me know.

Regards
    PadmaL

9. peekyboo

peekyboo Senior IL'ite

ohhh Nisha doesnt seem to be replying ??

10. chamu02

chamu02 Gold IL'ite

Hi friends
    Seems that we are missing nisha too much . Ok tell me if u have any plan or ideas . If any of ideas dont work for u , it might work for others . So share your thought here pls.

I myself have got few ideas but dont know how it works .As i have 2 small kids ,my plans are getting postponed. But those are really upto doing some business can contact.

I need to give it as personal msg but searching how do that .Few ideas basiclly involves investment of $500 approx.and 3 months of time . And there on few more $ to look into profit .Few projects are above $10,000 and few are $30,000 . Choose your choice and let me know but before that i shall tr y to learn how i should give personal msg bc we are not allowed to share our contact numbers isnt it ?

Rgds
    Chamu