Entrepreneurs...share ideas here!

Discussion in 'Indians in Singapore' started by Kamini_sg, May 12, 2009.

1. chamu02

chamu02 Gold IL'ite

Yr suggestion to flourish the business

Dear Ilties
    My friend has opened an indian shop at bedok walkable distance from mrt . Give him a suggestion to flourish in his venture , like what are the products that can attract people to utilise his shop more for shopping ,making them to visit little india less often,what kind of service people are looking for ,etc., ? Yr suggestion is valid for him,pls do write.

2. saththi

saththi New IL'ite

hi chamu,

me too looking for a work from home.hv baby to look after.

tried some online jobs but didnt get what I expected.

thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2009
  3. chamu02

chamu02 Gold IL'ite

hai shaththi
    Now tell me whats yr idea ? Do u have any plan Or looking for business partner ? I have some plans ,u try it at yr place . tell me where do u put up ,im at bedok north ,we can meet at some common place if u have any good ideas ,we shall start trying it as enterprenour . I have few friends here at bedok who are ready to join if it is a good project . Even if u want to do alone and want only ideas ,well thats also ok for me .

rgds
    chamu

4. saththi

saththi New IL'ite

hi,
    am in bukit batok.looking for biz ideas.

I have gone through some websites, those are Sg based and online biz.

can u please provide me ur contact email or do u accept PM?

thanks

5. AbhiSing

AbhiSing Gold IL'ite

6. saththi

saththi New IL'ite

moderator,

thanks for informing me abt the change.

7. lalithanivas

lalithanivas Gold IL'ite

Hi shaththi and Chamu

I'm also looking for opportunities to work from home.If u have any ideas do share wid me.How can I contact you?

Last edited: Oct 13, 2009
  8. racr

racr Platinum IL'ite

Re: Yr suggestion to flourish the business

Hi !

I stay in the Bedok area.Where is this shop?Am new to Singapore and this area,so am not aware of any other Indian shop.Maybe once I visit ur friend's shop,I can provide my suggestions :)!

9. chamu02

chamu02 Gold IL'ite

hai everybody
    I can make out very clearly that ladies doesnt want to sit with routine household chores . Thumbs up!

Friends , we have to follow the forum norms ,so let us not push moderators to delicacy .We shall not share addr. or contact numbers .
    Instead we all shall meet at comon place on specific time and date .

Those who are interested in enterrenuership and part time self business , pls prepare yourself with some ideas .Do some basic ground works in your ideas - it may or may not suite you but can help others by suggesting your ideas and you can take others ideas if u like .

Mine is not online business ideas ,they are purely creative and intellectual hard work basis.

One thing i want to remind at this point to those interested ladies - anyone under the sun has to put some hardmanship or investment in the form of money or time or both to achieve success in any of our endevour . Without these simple words can fetch nothing but where as ideas will keep on coming and going from all corners and we have to be a silent audient ,still keeping n thinking abt doing a business .

So friends those are really interested , plan few ideas and do collect some informations required for it to start and withstand .We shall fix up a time ,venue and date and meet . we need no.of friends who really want to do this,upon which we can proceed furthur .

Rgds
    Chamu

10. vanisrinivas24

vanisrinivas24 New IL'ite

Hi Freinds,
    is the date fixed for the meeting.
    I want to attend too for this meeting . I have few ideas also but only problem is i dont know how and where to start. if i meet you people then probably we can find answers together

vani