Singapore Ladies - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Indians in Singapore' started by Induslady, Oct 29, 2006.

1. balasri

balasri New IL'ite

Hi All,
    Me, BalaSri, mother of two leos(boys), do belong to Chennai with my elder son schooling in Singapore and me with my husband and younger one at Doha presently. Me on a long leave since April 1st '07 ! Miss my elder one very badly.
    We are thinking of an opening at Singapore so that we can hv the pleasure of being together ! I am in the IT industry with 15 yrs exp and my husband a doctorate in env sc. Interested in knowing anything about working at Singapore ..any info that would be helpful for us before planning a shift, in getting a suitable job would be great. Thanks in advance.
    -BalaSri

2. ani4kittu

ani4kittu New IL'ite

hi

:wavehello frnds im frm singapore ..im a telugu girl

3. Iseri

Iseri New IL'ite

Re: hi

Hi ani,

i m iseri from bangalore :wave telugu girl

4. ani4kittu

ani4kittu New IL'ite

hi iseri hows going?

5. polly

polly New IL'ite

hello indus ladies!

i m very glad to become a part of ur family.

love
    polly

6. Ramya2912

Ramya2912 Bronze IL'ite

Hi
    I am Ramya i live in north eastern part of singapore with my husband and 21 month old baby.We belong to Chennai.joined IL today.Looking forward to more interactions.

Bye:wave
    Ramya

1 person likes this.
  7. polly

polly New IL'ite

hi
    i m polly. can anybody give me the recipe of rasmalai.

8. Anushiv

Anushiv Senior IL'ite

Dear S'pore ' Indus' Ladies,

I'm a new member to this Group, accidentally I happen to find this site advertisement. in tarladalal website ( one of my favorite site), just started to browse casually then later realized that I've plunged in to an ocean full of information, queries, facts, fiction, jokes, what not...this site got everything under the sun! cheers to all the active participants.
    To introduce briefly about myself, born & brought in Chennai, living in S'pore for 8yrs. have two young children. currently I'm a 'domestic manger'( someone in Straits times...written an article ...that house wife should all themselves ' domestic manager'!:cool2: ) At times, we need to raise our collar by ourselves!

Well, I just want ask u all bout Kumon class. As u all know, Kumon (math programme) is quite popular over here, can any one tell in detail about it.
    some advice me..it's a waste of money, time & energy. It induce pressure to the child. etc.
    [SIZE=+0]On the other hand, some say it's a good method of learning, that make the child independent, focused & inculcate (every day) studying habit [/SIZE]

can u all share ur views on this issue.

cheers:2thumbsup:
    Anu Shiv

9. nikhath

nikhath Senior IL'ite

Hi buddy ILs:

Mez Nikhath Tasneem. I moved with my hubby to Singapore a year ago from my native Bangalore. I'm an arts graduate, a Computers Diploma holder from NIIT and was working for nearly 5 years in the IT industry. I stay in the eastern part of Singapore.

I love to make friends and interact with new people. I am currently freelancing and exploring oppurtunities that will help continue to do so. I love to travel, read and browse.

Finally, I would thanks IL for posting their link on the TarlaDalal website, I had been craving for a community like this since long.

Happy to meet you all. Cheers!!

Nikhath

Last edited: May 30, 2007
    1 person likes this.
  10. velkalai

velkalai New IL'ite

Hi All,

I'm just new to this IL.. just was googling for some recipes ,, then I landed here and so happy to see such a nice community forums and links.. good work..

well abt me..I'm just the average next door gal,, moved to Singapore in the year 2005 after my marriage.. yes, as per the norms.. I'm working as a System Analyst here.. I like Singaproe a lot.. but I miss my hometown Coimbatore,, which I feel is rather fresh and void of pollution hazards..

But one good thing(there are many) I like abt Singapore is the libraries.. Man.. they are really godo ones,, opening doors to more wider world...

Well here, am looking for good friends so as to share and get over the alien kinda of feeling... Let's team up friends..

Regards,
    Kalai