Meetup in Feb Anybody??

Discussion in 'Indians in Singapore' started by NimSuresh, Feb 6, 2014.

1. NimSuresh

NimSuresh Senior IL'ite

hey dears,

How about a new meetup this month?Last time many of you could not make it.This time we would make it a big event.Please let me know when it is convenient for everybody and after that we would fix a place and time.

As always,Akila can take up the lead and decide the place and time as she is the best person for tat :)

Meanwhile if there is anybody in the east side(Tampines,Pasir Ris ,Changi or Simei) or even Bedok who would like to have a small meetup, lets plan something.

Hope everybody is doing gud.. :)

Cheers

Nims

2 people like this.

2. AkilaMani

AkilaMani Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Nims,

Thanks for starting the thread :)

I am totally tied up for the next two months!! my project is in a critical stage, so I am working 12 hrs a day and also Saturdays as well... so no chance for me to come for a meetup dears....

As for organizing, sure...

Date & Time : 28/02/2014 @ 7.00 pm (I have chosen Friday evening to facilitate for any working women willing to join in )

Venue: I feel that Little India could be an ideal place since it is somewhat central, or Paya Lebar can also be a good location as it connects with the circle line. Let me know your views friends, we can come to a decision based on preference by most.

3. AkilaMani

Nims, as for meetup in the east, please decide date, time and venue, I will see if I can join :)

4. Nivee

Nivee Bronze IL'ite

Hi Akila...

any meet up plans this month or next?

its school holidays and can we plan something like kids outing to a park/botanical garden or just a women's chitchat based on our ILItes preferences.. But we should plan something :), it's been long

pls do the honor of making a call for meet-up :), let's see the response . I am in if it's off the working time

1 person likes this.
  5. AkilaMani

Hi Nivee,

I was just thinking about it yesterday that it has been quite some time since the previous meetup... lets plan something soon. I will open a new thread soon :)