Diwali celebrations in sharjah.....

Discussion in 'IL'ites in Sharjah' started by kshipra, Oct 15, 2011.

1. kshipra

kshipra Senior IL'ite

Hi friends....

Last year for diwali festival I was all alone...missed India a lot...As I was new to Sharjah...but this year i dont want to celeabrate my diwali this way....pls help me to find out the good options to celebrate diwali here in sharjah or nearby....What u all are doing this diwali...pls share ur ideas.....Is there any special place where we can brust the crackers.....and also from where we can get the crackers???
    I heard at Ajman we can brust the crackers.....but dont know exactly where??If anybody knows pls let me know.....

Thanks,

2. deepthisini

deepthisini Gold IL'ite

hiii kshipra,
    happy diwali in advance.as i m also new in sharjah.so be friends.take care bye

3. tjveyd

tjveyd New IL'ite

There are some Diwali kiddies parties happening in Dubai...but I know nuthing of Diwali parties in Sharjah...

4. honeylips

honeylips New IL'ite

hi shipra.....I am new to IL...just joined today after so many months of putting it off...cos of work.....since the recession, so many of our frnd have left duabi...and i was hoping to find new frnds to share ladies talk, gossips and so many other fun things ...am married with a kid..and live oppp to sahara centre...where do u stay...are u still active in IL...

5. anikagupta

anikagupta New IL'ite

Hi ksripra
    I m new in sarjaha .m also feel alone here and missed my family. I don't understand ,how to celebrate diwali???