can anyone tell me about the life in jubail

Discussion in 'Indians in Eastern Province' started by nidazaidi, Sep 17, 2012.

1. nidazaidi

nidazaidi New IL'ite

hi evryone :) im moving to jubail with my hubby within 3-4 months from uae.please let me know about the social life in jubail, what are the cost of living there? how much a 1 bhk furnished flat costs there? i have a 1 yr old kid also.Ia there good shopping malls and hypermarkets in jubail?

1 person likes this.

2. nidazaidi

nidazaidi New IL'ite

hello veryone.... no answers of my ques :( pls ans my query im your new frnd

3. Enlighten

Enlighten Silver IL'ite

Sorry. I am in Jeddah. I not know much about Jubail. But, You can find Hyper panda everywhere, here no Lulu or city centre,

4. snuz77

snuz77 New IL'ite

life in jubail...mmm let me see:
    hottest city in Saudi arabia and i dont mean in terms of facilities ....(the temperature can reach 50+ in summer).The town is a bit quiet and about an hours drive from dammam.there is a hyperpanda .As for entertainment there is a beautiful beach (fanateer ).
    The rents are a bit high cause its mostly an industrial city.but much lesser than what u wud pay in Dubai.as for cost of living i am sure u cud save a bit ...But then again its not that bad a place i have seen worse places to work in Saudi Arabia .Hope that answers your query

1 person likes this.
  5. nidazaidi

nidazaidi New IL'ite

Thank you snuzz77 you gave a nice ans.can you give me an idea me about working of women in saudi?

6. snuz77

snuz77 New IL'ite

well it depends on what your skills are and in which city you are based.majority of working Indian ladies who live in the Kingdom are either into healthcare as nurses etc or teachers or work as secretaries.
    then there are ladies who work from home like running tuition ,dance classes ,yoga classes ,beauticians,baby sitters even catering etc.but be aware all this at your own risk.

coming to where u are going to be settling i guess some kind of home based work would be the best option.i have a friend whose wife actually spends her time trading in shares online.so the possibilites are endless.i am sure you would find something to do.