School education in Abha, Sa

Discussion in 'Indians in Saudi Arabia' started by kanagarajmpt, Jul 26, 2012.

1. kanagarajmpt

kanagarajmpt New IL'ite

Dear all,

I and my wife got job in King Khalid University, Abha, SaudiArabia. We suppose to come Abha around 25<sup>th</sup> of August 2012. I have afemale child (4 and half year old). What about Indian schools in Abha? Are (Is)there any Indian school near KK University? If there how much distance betweenIndian school and KK University? Is there two different campus of King KhalidUniversity for Men and Women. If there how much distance between them?

Please help us. We are very afraid about the above mentionedproblems.

Kanagaraj R.

2. krishindian

krishindian New IL'ite

Please share the experience about Abha , My spouse will attend interview for King Khalid University in coming friday in Bangalore. Please let me know job opportunities for software engineer in Abha location for me . How about Child schooling, cost of living in Abha.

Thanks,
    Krishna Kumar

3. farheenkhizar

farheenkhizar New IL'ite

hi..did ur spouse attend the interview? and what was the result? i too attended the same...

4. daedge

daedge New IL'ite

Abha is near to Jizan ... and I must say it is the best place to reside in SA.... wonderful weather....

5. gudsouls

gudsouls New IL'ite

hi all..
    i am a general surgeon attending interview for asir.. how is present scenario due to yemen war?? is it a gud place to shift with family??
    which is the best hospital in asir??