Attestation procedure for Saudi

Discussion in 'Indians in Riyadh Province' started by anithapv, May 1, 2012.

1. anithapv

anithapv New IL'ite

Dear All,

I am new to IL and i am glad to be here. Need a help from you.

My husband would like to get his degree certificate attested for his job in Saudi (Riyadh). I would like to know if any of you have gone through the attestation procedure recently and I would like to know the procedures. I am based out of Bangalore now and he did his degree from Bangalore university.

Also, I have 2 kids of 4 and 7 year old. What other certificates have to be attested for family visa and school admissions in Saudi.

If you are aware of procedures/agencies, request you to help me with details. It will be of great help.

Regards,
    Anitha

2. godsgrace

godsgrace Bronze IL'ite

You can contact Urogulf or yourmaninindia. Google and go through their websites. They are the agencies which will do all the attestations on your behalf. If you are moving with family then you need to attest your marriage certificate and your kids birth certificate.

3. anithapv

anithapv New IL'ite

Thanks very much for the reply and guidance. Will get in touch with them.

I am hearing different versions from different people. So, want to hear from those who got the process done.

4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

anitha,

the best information i got was from this particular blog when we were checking for attestation details
    Working in Saudi Arabia: Attestation formalitites for Indians seeking Saudi jobs

and as attestation of marriage certificate, education and birth certificates are mandatory you have lot of people who do it. maybe somebody locally should be also doing it..this is in case you don't have the time and patience to run around

5. anithapv

anithapv New IL'ite