best school for kg 2 .....

Discussion in 'Indians in Qatar' started by achu, Jan 22, 2011.

1. achu

achu Bronze IL'ite

hi ladies, please do help me to choose a good school [for kg 2 ]for my daughter. Which would be the best choice - DMIS / BPS/BVB ? am looking for a school which gives equal importance for extra-curricular activities along with academics. i want her to enjoy her schooling....

thanxs in advance :)

2. amruthakithu

amruthakithu Senior IL'ite

Hi Achu....Welcome to IL..Since i cannot help u in your query, i just wanted to show my joy :spin:spin:spin:spin bcoz u said u want importance to extra curricular activities too...:thumbsup

Regrads,
    Amrutha

3. Priyaalagu

Priyaalagu Silver IL'ite

Hi achu,

Welcome to this thread.where did she do her KG-1.

my son studies is BPS so i will tell abt it & other moms will share the rest.

As far a BPS KG is concerned they r gud. the extra curicular for that age they r giving enough but not sure of higher classes.

do write if you need more info. :)

4. malsri

malsri Senior IL'ite

hi
    ............as far as i heared BPS is good in both. for higher studies cant beat MES and IIS.

5. achu

achu Bronze IL'ite

thanxs amrutha , yes ! i want my kid to relax n enjoy her school des atleast for few yrs :thumbsup ... i just dont want her to be a part of the rat - race . nowades, students are put to lot of pressure from all sides , the competetive spirit is more in parents than the poor kids :(

6. achu

achu Bronze IL'ite

hi priya, my daughter is presently going to CEC [Supriya's ] , its her second year there . She enjoys going there,n she never wants to miss a day also :)
    Now its time for me to think about her next level. I wish she learns more through activities , rather than sitting up with loads of books. i want her to improve her communicative skills and her confidence level .

what do you feel about this ;-)..... is there any indian school which can meet my requirements :hide: [ i say a big NO to exams n home-works atleast till 4th std..., am sure kids would support me, but not their parents :crazy ]

7. achu

achu Bronze IL'ite

thanxs malsri :)

8. Priyaalagu

Priyaalagu Silver IL'ite

hmm achu is CEC the cresent or what else is that

ur right loading them is equal burden to them as well as us.

BPS dosent give much HW nor do they have any exams. internally there s some exams happening which we are not even informed i mean the teacher takes care of every thing & only the progress card is sent for that term. The extra ciricular also happens inside the school has they have a huge space in kids valley. Try & go to the school & talk to the pprinci & then decide.

9. bhuvnidhi

bhuvnidhi IL Hall of Fame

Achu , I am not sure of other schools.But DMIS has a lot of extra curricular activities.They concentrate more on kids overall development which makes them confident.

Let me warn you before itself - they are not as fast as DPS or MES.But I like this school as I see a major difference in my kid.They are okay academic wise too as I feel that the kids understand the concept very well.When I put my kid in DMIS, I knew for sure what I am getting into.I wanted her to concentrate on her other skills.

DMIS fees is slightly on the higher side.But that is the only school which starts at 9:15 A.M for KG1 & KG2.And that was one of my requirement:bonk:biglaugh.