1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Relocating to Exton, PA. Please suggest apartment

Discussion in 'Indians in Pennsylvania' started by kika, Apr 25, 2009.

1. kika

kika Silver IL'ite

Hi
    We are relocating to Exton, PA. Please suggest good apartment in PA, preferrable with good location and Indian community.

Want a socially active place.

we are moving in another 2,3 weeks.

2. vmur

vmur Silver IL'ite

MAdison Crossing across the Exton Mall, Whiteland West on Rt 100 North, Marchwood Apartments on Rt 100 N and Marchwood Road, Cornerstone Terrace on Rt 30 Business next to the Lowe's complex are all good places to live in Exton/Downingtown. The Exton Mall is a very nice place, there are a lot of Indian restuarants, Devi/Taste of India, Himalayan and Royal India in Malvern are all decent places to dine.

Indian corner/Himalayan/Produce junction trio is a good combo to buy all our Indian veggies at great prices.

Hope this helps.

Vidya

Last edited: Apr 29, 2009
  3. kika

kika Silver IL'ite

Thanks a lot for ur help vmur. we got in Thomas Meeting. the info you provided was very helpful.

4. GCG

GCG New IL'ite

Hi Kika
    I've recently moved to Thomas Meeting Apartments.Do u still stay in these apartments? I've a 2 and a half year old son.Would like to know more indians in this society.
    Thanks.

5. prikumar

prikumar New IL'ite

Hi We are a family of 3..we are moving to philly area by this month end. I need help with apartment search with good number of indian families. My husband's office is at morgantown..and he is ready to commute upto 40 -45 mins..good school district suggestions will also be helpful...Since I have a daughter..children around will be an added advantage..with music or dance classes.. awaiting for a quick reply...