1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Bharathanatyam ,violin classes near lansdale,PA

Discussion in 'Indians in Pennsylvania' started by kavithasrikanth, Apr 3, 2009.

1. kavithasrikanth

kavithasrikanth New IL'ite

Hai

Im in search for indian classical dance,violin for my kids.

Anybody knows information about dance & music classes in and around Lansdale

Already I got sruthi.org and all the classes listed r full.

Please let me know if there is some class which is not listed in websites.

Thanks in advance

2. sushdayal

sushdayal New IL'ite

kavitha,

There are dance and violin classes at Bharatiya temple in Montgomeryville, PA. The website for the temple is b-temple.org. U can ask the teachers there and see if they have any openings. Also, temple has balvihar cultural classes for kids, if u are interested

sushama

3. sainirav

sainirav New IL'ite

Hi Kavitha,

We too might move to PA and exploring the area. I am not able to get to sruthi.org website. Is the website address correct? Also which place around Audubon has a good Indian community? My hubby's company is based in Audubon.

Nirmala

4. sushdayal

sushdayal New IL'ite

sainirav, did u guys move to PA yet! Audubon has quite a crowd of indians. u may not find them outside but if u join some organizations or come to btemple,u probably will get to know a few

sushama

5. sainirav

sainirav New IL'ite

Hi Sushama,

Thanks for the info abt Audubon.
    We are planning to move there by mid July. We are also looking for some apt. around King of Prussia. Is that a good/ safe place? Can i expect Indian crowd there also? If you know abt that place please let me know. It will help us to hunt down an apt.

Thanks a lot.
    Nirmala

6. prikumar

prikumar New IL'ite

Hi We are a family of 3..we are moving to philly area by this month end. I need help with apartment search with good number of indian families. My husband's office is at morgantown..and he is ready to commute upto 40 -45 mins..good school district suggestions will also be helpful...Since I have a daughter..children around will be an added advantage..with music or dance classes.. awaiting for a quick reply...