1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for friends in Woburn- Burlington area

Discussion in 'Indians in Boston' started by namrata2603, Feb 13, 2009.

1. NehArjun

NehArjun New IL'ite

Hey friends...
    You'll have any idea about this place Danvers/Peabody, MA. It is about 16 miles from Woburn I think.. I checked in the quick links to see if there are any members from this place... but culdnt find any.. You have any friends in this place also .. that would help..
    Thanks
    Vijaya

2. Drpreethis

Drpreethis Gold IL'ite

Nope.. Not any I know lives there..

3. Drpreethis

Drpreethis Gold IL'ite

Suganya ,

What a place to meet up !!! :) Patel brothers !! [​IMG]

You just live around 40 mins from us !! So, dont worry.. We shall all make it up to your house or could meet up at a mall sometime ! :) DO you know to come by bus ? If yes, then we could meet up at a mall..

Else, PM your address and we shall meet up at your place on some weekend.. with all the boys !!

Trust me, all the four boys who met last night ( hubby's of Namrata, Suma, Vanitha and mine ) were having a non stop chatter !!
    My husband's update on the topics.. Games, IPL, Elections, Electronic gizmos, Cars, H1 Visa, the companies they work and clients , US economy , pros and cons about various gaming gadgets and.. then he couldnt remember ! :)

So, your husband can join this gang too ! :)

4. SuganyaJawahar

SuganyaJawahar Senior IL'ite

Oh Sure Preethi,
    My hubby would love it. We feel so lonely in this place. Like, we always end up going somewhere all alone or stay home watching tv.. :(
    I am now gonna send all my details thru PM. Would love to see u all. :)

5. Drpreethis

Drpreethis Gold IL'ite

Vijaya ,

Have you zeroed on Peabody ?? When are you coming in ??

6. reetha

reetha New IL'ite

Hi Namrata,
    I live north chelmsford MA and working in Bedford(near burlington). Nice to meet you.

7. Drpreethis

Drpreethis Gold IL'ite

Hi Reetha ,

Welcome to IL and MA ! Another ILite Brindha lives in chelmsford.. Not sure which appartment.. Will ask her when she calls the next time.. So, what do you do ? At home like most of us ? :) How long since you in US ?
    Which part of India are you from ?

I know this Namrata wont reply .. she is actively inactive !! :) She had to come home today.. but couldnt make it.. She lives very close to me place and is a very good friend of mine ! :)

8. NehArjun

NehArjun New IL'ite

Hey Preethi,
    How have u been ?
    Sorry for the looooong absence. Actually the move was a little hectic and we werent sure where we would be.. so all that. Right now we are living in a studio in Danvers which is like 10 miles North to Burlington. We will be moving to Burlington by July 1st week. We visited a lot of Indian groceries on Cambridge Street and slowly getting adjusted to the new place.

I should be more active in IL now since we have temporarily setup everything

Vanitha, how have u been ??

9. auserid8

auserid8 Senior IL'ite

Hi vijaya,

I am doing pretty fine. How are you?So found an apt in Burlington... good...Happy shifting...

10. Drpreethis

Drpreethis Gold IL'ite

Cool Vijaya .. So new residents in Burlington.. Be as active as you can in IL and make sure you touch the 50 posts soon ! PM your address and phone number .. we shall get in touch in July !!

A Boston meet up again !! :)