You are already
a member and logged in!
Dear Malaysian I'Lites,
We are planning to drive to <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:PlaceName w:st="on">Cameron</st1:PlaceName> <st1:PlaceName w:st="on">Highlands</st1:PlaceName> from <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:country-region w:st="on">Singapore</st1:country-region></st1:place>. I have few queries to ask you all.
1. First, How far it is from KLCC?
2. The signboards on the road - are they written in English or Malay ?
3. We are planning to stay for 2 nights/ 3 days...what are the ' worth' sight seeing places esp. for children.
4. Since we are vegetarians...can we get vegetarian food over there? Or do we need to pack some & go?
5. How is the weather now (June)? Do we need to take some warm clothes?
6. Any recommended items for shopping.
Thanks in Advance & hope your response helps me to have a good journey!