Staying Alone in Malaysia

Discussion in 'Indians in Malaysia' started by angel12, Aug 24, 2011.

1. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

Hi Sofea, Angel & Preethi,

Sorry gals i didnt notice this forum is getting interesting now: Good we can chittt chatttt
    now: :hiya
    Sofea dear - thanks ma ending becoming your younger sister :hide:.Ha ha ha.. I love calling you Gayathri - a divine name..

Angel - Chandni is a beautiful name - glad that you have us now to chat with :)...

Preethi - how are you my dear - read earlier in chit-chat section where you mentioned you fell down... Hope you are better...take care

Shanti

2. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Thank you! thank you!:redface:

Preethi fell down? Oh dear! Hope she's not seriously injured or anything. This is definitely a time to sing a song to cheer her up!
    "Thatti parthal kottangguchi, keela partha karapan Poochi..Preethi parthu bayandhu pochi, vazhaki vizhunthu iduppu pochi...eh dandanaka! eh danakku dakka! eh dandanaka!"

Just for fun, idhellam serious a eduthukkadinga Preethi! Apadiye thittanumna, public la thittadingga...oru private message anupi thittunga :hide:

@Shanti: How are you my dear? Ipoh enna solludhu? Any plans for this weekend? I thought of going for the India beats 6 show tomorrow. Shobana varanga:thumbsup

3. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

Hai Sofea - Gayathri,

Thanks for offer da but now so busy with wedding preparation for my brother on 11th Sept... Rumba vella - office vella at home wedding prepare ,,,,tired la da :bowdown ....Enjoy the show and tell how was it :thumbsup

Shanti

4. angel12

angel12 Gold IL'ite

Dear Shanti,

Thanks !!!

Dear Preeti,

Hope u r fine...

Well todays is a beautiful weather... love to go out on a stroll..... Wats the plan for holidays ??

need some suggestions.. where should u suggest tat me n my husband shud go.. jst for a day... i've been to Genting.. bt jst need some relaxing time out in the open.. Any suggestions Please.. :)

Chandni

5. preethiitech

preethiitech Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

hi girls... (uhhhh we are ladies.....) when do girls become ladies?? anyways i like to say hi girls!!

sofea - vayadi..dont make fun,even if u do, "i dont care" :) :)

shashiv - waahh.. a close relative's wedding, always brings in more joy and also more work!! hope u try to balance yourself and take some timeout to take care of yourself.. easier said than done!

angel - nice idea on english tuitions!!when i came here first and found it impossible to be locked upinside the house all day, i went to E-nopi / Kumon classes to teach small kids Maths and english.. Loved the time there, cute kids who can give you a positive note for the day!! though The pay will cover your evening tea and biscuits only.. Trust me!! Its surely worth the time if you love kids... you will feel happy everyday...

6. preethiitech

there are lots of places to visit here angel..

have you tried cameron, sunway lagoon, or there are many waterfalls near KL.. and also can go Trekking if you like,,

sofea- what do you say about Broga hills , its near kajang??

and is there any place in hulu langat that you know of, where they would put "maavu kattu" the bandage using plaster of paris for broken bones etc..

7. angel12

angel12 Gold IL'ite

Hellozzzz All ....

I went ot the Jain Temple in Bangasar... Beautiful Place ... atleast for some time my mind was at peace... :)

Hey Preeti.. How are you?? Got a plaster ?? Can you please give me some more details abt this E-nopi / Kumon classes..?? i would love to join one and minggle wid kids..I love spending time wid toddlers... actually we are planning a family bt since its jst 5 more months to go back we thot we'll w8 for sometime...

n nyideas where can i go for Trekking... have ny of u been to the butterfly park.. how is it?? worth going ??

8. preethiitech

hi angel dear..

not got a plaster ..but got a fracture.. just found out today!!

reg enopi and kumon.. they are two different chains who teach school kids maths and english. you can google out and find every bit of information that you need .....

Reg their locations, Kumon is found almost in every place, sure you can find one at walkable distance... e-nopi centers are also growing in malaysia..

The only major difference between them is Kumon goes by Student Learning by Him/her self.. with only teachers' guidance.. practically they teaCH students to be on their own.. "self-learning" and it emphasizes on learning by memorizing and repeated practice....

e-nopi is more towards understanding while learning and lots of creative attitude to solving problems. one-to-one attention is given by the teacher to students; can develop their over all personality.

As a tutorwanting to join in any center: you can just google to find your nearest walkable location-- give them a call - meet them and tell them your interest to join -- almost all of them will always need more tutors.. so they would not say "NO"..

In the end,think about the time spent, and the cute kids.. may be you have taught a bunch of kids addition.. it sounds simple! but gives happiness..

9. preethiitech

The easiest trekking near KL is togo up Broga Hills to see the sunrise.. wonderful spot and the easiest for people trekking first time!!

Butterfly park, I really dint find so much worth it.. but sure its a place where you can hang out quietly seeing nature.... and butterflies.. nothing so unique though..... + they will charge you more entrance fee since you are a foreigner

10. angel12

angel12 Gold IL'ite

Gud.. So the best thing to do during Holidays is take full rest...

Hey thanks a ton... i guess its more like UCMAAS tat we have back in India.. I'll jst google it out n see what i can find... Thanks