some doubts about life in jeddah- please reply

Discussion in 'Indians in Makkah Region' started by shabd, Apr 23, 2014.

1. shabd

shabd Bronze IL'ite

hi

i will be shifting to jeddah in a month with DH and 3 daughters. please help me to find out a good icse school there. Also kindly suggest some safe and good locations in jeddah with reasonable rent where i can reside with my family.

some more doubts[​IMG] . do schools in saudi allow girls to participate in extra curricular activities, sports etc? is it possible for females to work in jeddah? what will be the average expense to live there? is it possible to get school admission during the middle of an academic year? is it safe if DH has work till mid night? is it ok to go outside with kids ( without DH)?

please reply:help

2. shabd

shabd Bronze IL'ite

pls send me a reply friends

3. shameema

shameema Senior IL'ite

Dear Shabd
    There is no icse school in Jeddah. One of the renowned school is Int'l Indian School, jeddah and then there are few private instiutions following the CBSE curriculum. Sharafiyah, Aziziah you have lot of Indians residing there with reasonable rent. Most of the recognised indian schools in Jeddah has sports (inter school) and extra curricular activity. Few schools provide admission during the middle of an aca. year if you provide the necessary documents req by the school.