1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Stay during the trip

Discussion in 'Indians in Los Angeles' started by Srikanthami, Nov 21, 2014.

1. Srikanthami

Srikanthami New IL'ite

Hi,

My, wife and our 8 month old are travelling to LA for christmas and New year, I have booked hotel for the part of the trip and am looking for the hotel from dec 29 to jan 1, this part of the trip, plan is to visit Universal, Santa monica beach, Malibu and santa barbara. Hotel prices are very expensive in the hollywood and west hollywood area. Please help me with any other areas to book a hotel at relatively cheaper price. I am looking for hotels around 120$/night.

Thanks.

2. JustMyself

JustMyself Gold IL'ite

Hi,

I found several good hotels in travelocity from 29th Dec to Jan 1st. (torrance,ca)

You could look for Torrance, CA, Redondo Beach, CA etc, as they are not too far from the attractions or airport. If I were you, I would stay away from Hawthorne, Inglewood etc as the area is not very good (based on city data and my perspective when I lived in LA).

Hope this helps.

PS: Found doubletree for around 120$ and several extended stay america below 100$. Look for travelocity map distribution option and am sure you can find some good hotels.

Enjoy your stay !

cheers,
    JM