1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Free yoga class in Journal square, Jersey city

Discussion in 'Indians in Jersey City' started by willspair, Jun 26, 2008.

1. willspair

willspair New IL'ite

Hi Rajeshwari,

I've attached the contact numbers for each location in this forum. Please look at it. And if you let me know where you live in Jersey city i can help you out incase if you have any doubts.

Thanks

2. Lishay

Lishay New IL'ite

Hi there,

I would like to come to this yoga class on Sunday if possible. Are you able to please send me more detail.

Thanks very much

3. willspair

willspair New IL'ite

Hi,
    Be blessed by the divine.

We coduct free yoga class followed by Meditation at 5 p.m every sunday. Please give me a call whenever you find time and my number is 201-915-0706. If i'm not reachable please leave me a message.

4. willspair

willspair New IL'ite

Be blessed by the divine
    Dear friends,

NJ SKY meditation centre proudly presents a Free head to toe yoga exercise class without a drop of sweat. You will gain lot of [COLOR=green! important][COLOR=green! important]energy[/COLOR][/COLOR] and will be brisk all through the day. I'm getting benefit out of it. Hope you guys too.

Classes conducted exclusively for ladies by lady masters.
    We have branches in

Journal Square,Jersey city, NJ
    Edison, NJ
    Princeton,NJ
    New brunswick,NJ
    Fairlawn,NJ and in
    New York

and the contact numbers are

<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:place><st1:City>Fairlawn</st1:City>, <st1:State>New Jersey</st1:State></st1:place> - Shan - 201-406-3358
    <st1:City><st1:place>Jersey city</st1:place></st1:City> - Sathish - 347-776-1562
    <st1:place>Edison</st1:place> - Rani- 732-635-3563/848-248-6887
    <st1:place>Princeton</st1:place> - Bharathy - 732-331-9717
    <st1:State><st1:place>New Brunswick</st1:place></st1:State> - Kavitha - 732-213-8150 / 732-485-3532
    <st1:State><st1:place>New York</st1:place></st1:State> - Dhamodaran - 646-812-8920

Professors from India are in the world tour and they are here in US. Only professors can teach Kayakalpa yoga. So please don't miss this chance.

5. sandhya303

sandhya303 New IL'ite

Is there going to be a class this Wednesday. I would like to attend. What is the duration of the class?
    Thanks much,
    Sandhya

6. willspair

willspair New IL'ite

Dear Sandhya,
    Be blessed by the divine

The lady master is bit busy this Wednesday. But every Sunday Yoga cum meditation classes are being conducted. Duration of the yoga class is 15 mins. Please let me know if you would like to attend the class on Sunday. By the way do you live in NY or Jersey city? Please let me know.

Thanks
    Willspair

7. sandhya303

sandhya303 New IL'ite

Thanks much,

I will try to come but I live in Newport, Jersey City and have to take the Path to come there. The duration of the yoga class is very short so I am not sure whether I would be able to come on a Sunday.
    On Wednesday I am usually at home all day and can come. I will still let you know

Last edited: Oct 24, 2008
  8. Preethasethu

Preethasethu New IL'ite

hi

this is preetha I'm living in fairlawn nj.. I would like to know whether the free yoga classes are still being held..... Can u just help me I'm badly in need of ayoga class help me...

We proudly present a Free yoga head to toe exercise class without a drop of sweat. You will gain lot of energy and will be brisk all through the day. I'm getting benefit out of it. Hope you guys too.

Classes conducted exclusively for ladies by lady masters.
    We have branches in

Journal Square, NJ
    Edison, NJ
    Princeton,NJ
    New brunswick,NJ
    Fairlawn,NJ and in
    New York[/QUOTE]

9. Preethasethu

Preethasethu New IL'ite

Hi

I'm preetha living in fair lawn, nj.... Do u still conduct the yoga class I would like to join if yes.....

10. mltgovi

mltgovi New IL'ite

Hello,

I am intrested in taking up Yoga class Please let me know the contact details

Thanks