Katy friends introduce yourself here

Discussion in 'Indians in Houston' started by gayathri1981, Sep 26, 2012.

1. gayathri1981

gayathri1981 Senior IL'ite

Hello

As you all can guess, Houston is pretty big. So many Indians. But, If you are living in Katy, Texas, then please introduce yourself here.

I used to live in west Houston earlier, and moved to Katy a year ago, and find that there are only a very few Indians around my area( i am not talking about area around Cinco ranch:) )I live in the north of I-10.

About myself ---- I am a home maker with a son in Kindergarten. I am originally from Chennai and can speak Tamil, Hindi and English.

Once there is a at least a handful of people join this thread, we all can meet up in local library or park. So Katy friends, please do join!!:clap

2. gayathri1981

gayathri1981 Senior IL'ite

I am seeing so many people from Katy, TX ..But I am wondering why no one joins the katy page:)

3. pushpa0207

pushpa0207 New IL'ite

Hi,
    I am from west houston near hwy 6 and I-10. I am a homemaker and i have a 2 yr old son.I speak Tamil and English.

1 person likes this.
  4. Booni

Booni Junior IL'ite

Hi pushpa

Nice to know you. I live in North of I-10. Stay active in the thread!

5. kchams

kchams New IL'ite

Hello Ladies... I an currently residing in NJ and probably looking to move to Texas after summer of this year for job relocation. What are good places to live in Katy . I have a incoming seventh and second grader boys. We are in touch with a realtor who highlighted about cinco ranch with desi. Is that true. Your inputs are highly appreciated.

thanks Rakki

6. divya22

divya22 New IL'ite

Hello ladies,
    I am currently staying in amly near eldridge pkwy and moving soon to north katy mason and clay road.
    Any body near to mason and clay.I like to make friendship i speak telugi and english.