Willing to work as live out nanny !

Discussion in 'Indians in Houston' started by DevimaHf, Jul 18, 2012.

1. DevimaHf

DevimaHf New IL'ite

I am a married woman of 45 years old,south indian, GC holder.
    willing to work as a live out nanny. Available between 6am-8pm.Professionally trained in tutoring school children. Interested to baby sit new born to school going children. Can PM me or post it in the same thread so that I can PM you my details.

2. dakshayaeni

dakshayaeni Silver IL'ite

Hey lady,

Am sure you will find plenty of opportunities in our IL forum...all the best and be in touch

3. DevimaHf

DevimaHf New IL'ite

Thank you Dakshayeni.
    I am really love to work with kids and Iam trained and certified in USA to teach for school children till 12th grade.But I find lots of differences in handling Indian kids and US kids.I prefer to work with Indian kids.
    I even prefer to gather some school children in my place or any one of the kids place and tutoring them in Math and Science.
    So morning I can do baby sitting and evening tutoring,so I could make myself busy,same time earn for my pocket.

4. eagle

eagle Bronze IL'ite

Hello Dakshayeni,

Which part of Houston do u live? I am looking for a baby sitter near Katy area,part time only.

Shobana

5. chandannasta

chandannasta Silver IL'ite

I knw some US forums where I am a part of it and I read them and so that might be helpful for you because many ladies do come over there with all their household and kids and that bla bla bla stuff. So pm me if you need the name.

6. DevimaHf

DevimaHf New IL'ite

...................................................................................
    I am the one looking for nanny job.Actually Iam living 100 miles away from Houston,and willing to move to Houston area,once I set with the job. I prefer live out nanny,any time between from 6am -8pm.Let me know your timing ,interest.I would PM you my detail.

7. sharma1971

sharma1971 New IL'ite

I live in Grand lakes. Looking for after school care and afternoon basic household help at our home. Please private message me. Have a 14yr old son and 5 yr old daughter.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2012
  8. DevimaHf

DevimaHf New IL'ite

Ladies .
    please help me.
    is there any other separate source or forum in Indus Ladies to apply post for Nanny jobs.
    I want to know this because my thread was moved.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2012
  9. tejaswiniphatak

tejaswiniphatak New IL'ite

Hello
    We are in need of a nanny for a newborn arriving in August. Added help with kitchen is very much welcome. We live on Spring Cypress, in Tomball TX.
    Please email me if you are available in August or by October end.
    Thank you

10. DevimaHf

DevimaHf New IL'ite

I am available from October 1st week.If you provide me your email id or phone no.,then I could contact you.
    Devi.