Searching for Job

Discussion in 'Indians in Germany' started by priyakarthish, Mar 29, 2015.

1. priyakarthish

priyakarthish Silver IL'ite

Hi all,
    I am staying in Hannover, Germany for almost 5 years. I am currently searching for job here.

I completed my M.C.A in 2004(University 5th Rank Holder). I worked in a small concern for 6 months. Then I got married, moved to US, then my daughter was born and moved to Germany in 2009 . Now my daughter is old enough(7 yrs) and she is going to a full- time school.

Now I am searching for a job. It's almost 10 years gap and I am really feel so blank. I updated my Resume and applied for lot of jobs here. Somehow my resume got rejected, but I don't know the exact reason. To my thought, I am thinking because of no experience.

So please ladies, help me in updating myself and help me in searching for a Job.

Note :- I did my German B1 Certification

lakshmimohannn likes this.

2. kiranhema

kiranhema Bronze IL'ite

Hi Priya,

I am from Bangalore. I Have 4 year old kid. I am planning to do process job search visa for Germany. I have 7 years of IT experience .I am looking to come to german for seeking job. I am yet to process Job Seeker Visa. Meanwhile I am planning to do A1 certification. If you are good in teaching A1 German you can contact me.I am ready to pay fees.

how is job market in Germany for SAP ?
    I am waiting for your reply.Thank you

lakshmimohannn likes this.
  3. priyakarthish

priyakarthish Silver IL'ite

Hi
    I could able to teach you A1. I am free from first week of September in Morning Hours as my daughter school starts. Let me know about your free time.
    Regarding Job market, I don't have much idea as I am not staying in a big city in Germany. But I heard from my friends, SAP market is good in major cities.
    All the best for your job search and visa.

1 person likes this.
  4. preethivignesh

preethivignesh Gold IL'ite

Germany is SAP hub and you can find lots of job if you know German (atleast B1 level).

I have managed to find a job here with B1 knowledge. So all the best ladies.

2 people like this.
  5. kiranhema

kiranhema Bronze IL'ite

Hi Preethi,

It is good to hear from you that you got job? How did you get like you where searching job in Germany> in which field you got job?

How did you learn German?

I have started to take class for German

6. kiranhema

kiranhema Bronze IL'ite

HI Priya.

Thank you. I have joined A2 course here Bangalore.

7. reca

reca Silver IL'ite

Hi Priya,
    I hope you are doing good . One thing catched my sight is the term SAP . Well, I work at SAP SE in Munich as an ABAP developer . For SAP jobs in Germany, business level German is needed .
    You have not mentioned if you work as a developer / functional / technical consultant ( in which domain ? ) . It will be really good if you learn B1/B2 level of German. Even in multinational companies, they seek German language skills .
    Hope this helps.
    Regards,
    Reca