1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Join me in wishing one of my long lost childhood friend well

Discussion in 'Indians in Tampa' started by Sushima, Jan 31, 2009.

1. Sushima

Sushima New IL'ite

Hi Ilites,

I am sure everyone of us here have a special long lost childhood friend and wonder now and then, where and how they are. This was a little girl with whom I shared my life in a small boarding school in Erode when we were eight years old. That was nearly thirty years ago when that school was initially started. We were there for three years and we had to move away in different routes when that school closed its boarding for girls. I can never forget her face and her hair style. All I remember is her name, she was one of the top students, malayaali and she had a very sick mother. My heart goes out to her even today when I think about that. I never knew what happened to her and her mother. I am sure now she will be a beautiful lady and Wish her well always and I will remember her till I leave this world. I am posting this thread hoping that she would be one of the Ilites and just want to hear all is well with her...........

2. Gowri66

Gowri66 Gold IL'ite

Hi...

It is very touching...... Will definitely join you in wishing her ! One thing is for sure... true love and affection will not definitely go in vain !! She may be thinking of you as you are......

3. Sushima

Sushima New IL'ite

Gowri, Thanks for your kind words.......

4. kads

kads Senior IL'ite

My wishes to ur frnd.Hope she is excellent where ever she is .
    bye