1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Moving to Lake Mary at the end of this year

Discussion in 'Indians in Orlando' started by Pallavim05, Oct 22, 2014.

1. Pallavim05

Pallavim05 New IL'ite

Hello everyone,

Joined the forum couple of days back. We are moving to Lake Mary in coming December because of my husband's job. I have been in Tampa for 11 years now and its too much of a stress knowing that I have to leave my home.
    I researched & came to know that lake Mary is a very nice place to live & Has in-fact really nice( A) grade schools.
    We didn't start [COLOR=#009900 !important]the home[/COLOR] search as of now but planning to, in the coming week. I'm really confused between all the surrounding neighborhoods like Lake Mary, Cassel berry, winter Heaven or north of Orlando.
    I was looking there are (A) grade schools in Heathrow area as well.
    My son is in 3rd grade & he will have to join the new school in mid session.
    Please guide me through all these confusions and i really wish to move into an area where i can find some Indian frnds.

Looking forward to making new friends!!!
    Pallavi

2. foram

foram New IL'ite

Hello,

We are planning to move to Lake Mary in Feb 2015 because of my husband's job. Does anybody have any idea if there are any good colleges for MS in Information Technology and name of few society where indians stay in Lake Mary.

3. ajaymca05

ajaymca05 New IL'ite

Hi All,

Can you please confirm name of few society where indians stay in Lake Mary?

Thanks & Reagrds
    Ajay