1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Where do Indians live in St Petersburg?

Discussion in 'Indians in Florida' started by shants, Apr 11, 2011.

1. shants

shants New IL'ite

Hi!
    Me and my husband are moving to St Petersburg soon.Any idea in which area do Indians live in St Petersburg?
    Would prefer to get an apartment there.

Thanks
    Shants

2. ssanith

ssanith New IL'ite

Hi,
    We r also moving to St Petersburg Soon. Suggest me an Apartment there. In which area do Indians Live in St Petersburg?

Thanks
    Anitha

3. phillyguy

phillyguy New IL'ite

Hi ,

I am in a similar situation as yours, kindly suggest an indian community in St petersburg. Thanks

4. LavNYC

LavNYC New IL'ite

Hello,

Have any of you found a good place in St. Pete? We will be moving there this summer.

Thanks!

5. LavNYC

LavNYC New IL'ite

Hi all,

We just visited St. Pete over the weekend and found some nice places. I did hear from friends that Seminole seems to be popular for Indians since it has good schools, really nice neighborhoods, and lots of shopping near by.
    We saw an apt in Seminole Isle, a gated community with really nice views, 24 hour security, and it was really nice inside with lot of amenities.
    Placido Bayou is also a gated community and is really nice inside (on the east side) We are really interested in moving here, pls let me know if any of you are in that area, would love to know more about it and maybe meet up when we get there :)
    We also saw some places downtown, very beautiful but really expensive...not sure what your budgets are.
    I see its been a few months since some of you posted on here, pls let me know if you found something...would love to know more about St. Pete.

Thanks!!

6. Akishri

Akishri New IL'ite

Hi,,

We are new to st pete.... So was searching in indusladies.... Presently we live in a condo in st.pete.... but No Indians here at all. Did you get an apartment here? Which area are you presently in? Would love to make few friends here in St Pete.

Thanks

7. zainabhb

zainabhb New IL'ite

Hi all i have just moved to St Peterburg would u all let me know where do u all stay. like to be friends with u.

Thank u

8. Shruthi1manju

Shruthi1manju New IL'ite

Hi all... We r also moving to Saint petersburg in June. Please suggest us good elementary school and appartments . My son will be going to Kindergarten this year. Appreciate your response. Thanks

9. Balzi772003

Balzi772003 New IL'ite

can you suggest good Indian community in st.petersburg. I am moving June 2nd week. Please advice. As of now need room for Sharig later I will sign lease for my family .

10. rendez19

rendez19 New IL'ite

We are moving to St Petersburg this April and looking for apartments with Indian community, and preferably close to public elementary school. Can some one help with list of communities that we should explore. Appreciate your help.

Best regards.