1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for Indian Nanny

Discussion in 'Indians in Edison' started by ppatel410, Feb 11, 2009.

1. ppatel410

ppatel410 New IL'ite

We are looking for a full time nanny to help care for our 3 month old boy, help with housekeeping and cooking at our home in Morristown, NJ from Mon-Fri, 8:30a-6:00p. Should have own transportation. please contact me through private messages

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2010

2. vineeta29

vineeta29 New IL'ite

You should give ads in India Abroad, India in New York, Desi Talk and LIttle India. You'll probably get more responses that way. Also, talk to the ladies who work beauty parlors and Indian stores, they usually have lots of contacts of women who would do nannying work.

3. ppatel410

ppatel410 New IL'ite

Thanks for the suggestion!

4. divya1234

divya1234 New IL'ite

Hello all ....I am 31 ,and intrested to do live in nanny job. I have 6 year old little girl I can bring her if u dont want I can keep with my husband .....I can move any were in US.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2011
  5. anups

anups New IL'ite

Hello,

I am wondering if you found any responses to this ad- I have a seven month old daughter and am lookign for a nanny babysitter starting June 09. I did not have much success with sulekha.com and thought we could exchange notes which may help- thanks,

6. VOOCHA

VOOCHA New IL'ite

Hi, Are you still available to do live in nanny job? If so, can you please contact me through private messages. Thanks!

Moderator Note: You can exchange contact information only through private messages. Private message subscription is just $10/year. Each private message subscription comes with a free gift subscription, which you can give to the other person and you both can contact each other instantly. More Details. Trying to exchange contact information for a second time will result in the member loosing all posting privileges. As members pay to exchange contact information, we enforce this rule pretty strictly. Thank you for your understanding. We look forward to seeing more of you on IL.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2011
  7. anushaam

anushaam New IL'ite

hi, I am new to indusladies but still i wud like to post my requirement . I am looking for a full time indian nanny to take care of my twin daughters around 1 year old .. kindly give me suggestions or information on this...

thnx in advance /......

8. been1977

been1977 New IL'ite

Hello, I would be interested I need a live in nanny to look after my 2 kids. pls let me know if you are interested. thanks.

9. munmunia

munmunia New IL'ite

Hello,
    I need a full time nanny from 8-5 M-F for my 4+ months old twin boys from March 2012 in San Ramon,CA.
    Please contact me if anyone intereested.

10. Shri123

Shri123 New IL'ite

Hi All,

I am also looking for Live in / Live out Nanny to takecare of my two kids in San Ramon ,CA .Please let me know , if you know any one .

Thanks,

Shri .