1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Suggest me some good apt in edison

Discussion in 'Indians in Edison' started by JGVR, Jun 24, 2015.

1. JGVR

JGVR Gold IL'ite

We are moving to Newjersey soon and iam looking for a apt/condo in edison with good elementary school as my kid will be starting school this year.Please let me know some good apt names in good school district in and around edison which are bug free and safe.

Thanks

2. JGVR

JGVR Gold IL'ite

its highly difficult to find apts in good school districts in edison like north edison/woodbridge/iselin.if the apt is good then the school is not good and vice versa.Please suggest me some other areas other than edison from where commute to NYC through train is easy and also a good school district(my kid is going to elementary school)

3. Mango

Mango New IL'ite

Hi
    presently aim staying at Avalon somerset nj.recently my husband office shifted to ny.so we r searching for appartments easy commute to nyc.in Edison most appartments were not safe and bugs.so we recently found one appartment in Lyndhurst Avalon community.this community was easy commute to nyc.free shuttle to train station.we r planning to move next month.but one thing I don't know the school district was good or bad.

4. JGVR

JGVR Gold IL'ite

Thanks for the info Mango.Looks like Lyndhurst is not having good rated schools

5. Mango

Mango New IL'ite

Some of friends living in metropark.long weekend we meet the people.edison,iselin have best school districts.what is the maximum range u expect for appartments rent.so next week I will posted some appartments.in which month u r moving to nj.

6. JGVR

JGVR Gold IL'ite

we are looking for 2 bed,1+ bath apts.rent upto 1900 ok.only criteria is good school nearby.if you have any info on the apts please let me know

7. ThirumathiJ

ThirumathiJ Silver IL'ite

Oxford Arms is good, rent for 2 bedroom 2 bathroom would be below 1700 depending on the floor. Ground floor there are bugs but every month exterminators are doing good service, upon request. This is the only community which has big size washer and dryer in every unit in Central Nj. Please let me know if any other unit has BIG size washer and dryer. There is free shuttle to Edison train station. Appearance from outside looks ugly, but inside it's much nicer than other units. Talking about bugs...entire NJ has it, since this is an OLD city. But at least the management is nice to address it if u complain.

8. JGVR

JGVR Gold IL'ite

Thank you ThriumathiJ.I checked in oxford arms and they have only one 2 bhk without washer dryer available.so looking for other apts.