Indian Ladies in Dubai - meet here!

Discussion in 'IL'ites in Dubai' started by safa, Oct 29, 2006.

what should be the punishment for the god mans in India ?

1. Life time imprisionment

52.9%
  2. Sentenced to death

27.1%
  3. Should be punished with the family

4.3%
  4. 10 - 15 years locked up

15.7%
  1. safa

safa Bronze IL'ite

Hi ,
    I live in Satwa. Have been here since ten years. Landed here just after marriage..Have stayed in Sharjah,UAQ ( for one month) and in Dubai. Since my BIL and family were in AbuDabi, we were frequent visitors there and would spend weekends with them.
    Iam a house wife.
    Have two kids, a girl and a boy. My daughter is a 4th grade student of an Indian School. She is a little poetess and spends lot of time in reading. She has learnt Classical Music from an age of five to eight. But when she lost interest it stopped. The younger one(3 years old) who steals most of my time, very naughty and loving boy..Hubby works for the NL Govt.
    Dubai is a fast growing city, but only disadvantage is the highly rising rent.
    I love this place but I miss my village in Kerala and my parents so much...

Last edited: Oct 30, 2006
    Bihil, solychen, savio007 and 4 others like this.

2. Ushakrishnan64

Ushakrishnan64 Silver IL'ite

Hello from Usha

Hello all,
    I have been living in Dubai for about 18 years now. I live in Karama, close to Manama Hypermarket. My husband & me are Chartered Accountants heading the Finance Division in our respective offices.
    My 18 year old daughter goes to an Indian University in Academic City. She is ardent Bharathanatyam dancer. My 11 year old son,a budding Tabla player studies in an Indian school.

Regards
    USHA

Last edited: Oct 29, 2006
  3. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

hi

nice to read ur messages.i am a new member. my husband is in abudhabi for the past 2 years. i keep shuttling between abudhabi. visited dubai as well. the city has really fascinated. i was awestruck by the beauty of the beach there. i would never the forget the background of burj al arab. it is a beautiful city... yours kanaka

1 person likes this.
  4. JustAni

JustAni Silver IL'ite

Re: Dubai Ladies - Introduce yourselves here!

Hi Fellow Members!!!

Basically a Mangalorean, but presently living in Dubai.

I am a stay at home mom, with one daughter who is 2 yr & 6mths old:tongue ... She is the centre of our love & attention. Each day is a challenge as I have to answer to all her questions & pay proper attention to what all she's saying, or else I have to face more questions.

Hubby darling is working here, but is based in Navi Mumbai. I know a lot of people consider it "FAR":evil: , but trust me it's the same distance for me as well. But I prefer it to Mumbai's over crowded places .

I enjoy cooking, as most women do. I try out new stuffs & innovate new receipes, just so that my brat has it. The best part is my hubby is very co operative & encouraging. Even on the first day of cooking, he told the food was good, when in reality there was too much salt in the potato curry, the dal was very watery, & the map designs of the chapatis. I guess that how we know how much they care:2thumbsup: .

I have done my schooling in Dubai in OOEHS... Who knows... maybe my baby will do hers' as well.... did my Bach in Biz Magt in PPC, Udupi, Karnataka. I worked for around 6mths, before quitting to conceive. I do miss working at times & I feel I may in future, but I am not so adamant about it. Of course I would love to do any work which I want to do rather than have to do .

I have a few friends out here from my school days, but unfortunately haven't got any couple friends. & I am desperately trying to look for ways to find them... Not lucky yet. :cry:

I am really looking forward to receiving some replies for my first attempt in a forum or blog

1 person likes this.
  5. safa

safa Bronze IL'ite

Hi JustAni,
    Welcome to IL! I am a one year old ILite. This is a wonderful forum and ladies soon get addicted to this site! You will get the all the information you needed from here. And we may feel like sitting and chatting with our acquaintance here. Do participate in all the discussions. Hope to see you here every day..

1 person likes this.
  6. krishnaamma

krishnaamma Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi I am not in Dubai but inSaudi!

Hi to all,

I am SumathiSundar and here my name is Krishna amma. I am living in Saudi Arabia and I searched for some fiends who are in Saudi. But no reply. So I want to join with you people here. That is I want to make friends with you who are all in Dubai. shall I?

1 person likes this.
  7. safa

safa Bronze IL'ite

:yes: Definitely SS! Join with us. Have seen some ILites from Saudi. Hope they will soon reply in Saudi thread.

8. JustAni

JustAni Silver IL'ite

As long as you want to be friends, it doesn't matter from where you are. Am I right?

There is no limit to trying......... Hope I can keep up in writing to you guys... 'Cos with my kid around, I hope she allows me to post in everyday at least once....

Take care,
    Anita

1 person likes this.
  9. krishnaamma

krishnaamma Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi

Hi Safa and Anitha,

I am glad by seeing your mails. Atlast I got one place.:) As I told you before I am Sumathi Sundar. My husband is working in RAR as Production Manager,
    and my one and only son Krishna is doing his final year B.E. and he selected for Wipro.

I usually shuttle here and there. (Saudi and India). I love cooking. That is all for now.

10. chitrajan

chitrajan Bronze IL'ite

Hi lovely ladies,

I am Chitra - residing in Sharjah and working in Deira. I travel two hours in the morning and almost two hours in the evening to reach my office and home :cry: . Well, I use the time for reading the newspaper, listen to slogams on my MP3 player or sometimes catch up on my sleep. And to solve the crossword and sudoku which are among my favourite pastimes.

I have been here for three years and I like it very much but for the traffic. Have made some friends and am now making more on IL!!!!!!!!!!!:yes:

Though I am a Tamilian by birth, I have lived all along in Bangalore and now my elder son is doing his 12th standard in Bangalore and the younger son is doing his 8th and stays with us here.

So keep seeing you at IL

3 people like this.