Indian Ladies in Dubai - meet here!

Discussion in 'IL'ites in Dubai' started by safa, Oct 29, 2006.

what should be the punishment for the god mans in India ?

1. Life time imprisionment

52.9%
  2. Sentenced to death

27.1%
  3. Should be punished with the family

4.3%
  4. 10 - 15 years locked up

15.7%
  1. alimon

alimon New IL'ite

Re: Dubai Ladies - Introduce yourselves here!

hia anita ,

how are you this is ali i would like to make friendship with you are you ready send me replay :2thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2009
  2. maha

maha Senior IL'ite

Hi ladies,

I am mahalakshmi, newly joined member of this Indusladies family.From the day of joining, i have been a silent reader .It took me some days to know some terms like what is a thread, post,etc,..I came to dubai in sept 2006.Just a month back my hubby gifted me a laptop, thus while browsing came to know abt this family of IndusLadies.

I did my UG and PG in engineering in India.

Whenever i need some tips or info abt some topic i visit here, and there are always answers and suggestions for my doubts .

Great Going People :2thumbsup:

maha:wave

Last edited: May 16, 2007
  3. Zeenat

Zeenat Silver IL'ite

:wave :) hi maha,
    hearty welcome to u in dubai as well as IL.where r u located in dubai? and where r u from in india.
    i am zeenat.im from bombay and here in dubai i reside in karama.at present im a housewife.well u r very lucky ur husband gifted u a laptop :-D.my hubby has told me long back dat he wil bye me 1 but not yet:icon_frown:.ive told him i want it for my birthday.
    nice to hv a new friend
    keep in touch bye.
    zeenat rizvi.

4. maha

maha Senior IL'ite

Hi Zeenat,

Nice to hear ur invitations. U r the first member from this IndusLadies family to have replied to me..I really appreciate that.U know the best thing i like with IndusLadies is that people here appreciate others naturally.. I think appreciating oneself and also others is the most important thing that people need to do.Appreciation makes a person keep going..

I am in Baraha in Dubai.I hope u must be knowing the place.I come to karama during weekends for some purchases.I have been to karama center, LuLu, and almost all the restaurants in karama.U know when i came to karama for the first time i felt like as if i was in India.In Baraha, its distributed population from India, philipines,africa,pakisthan,bangladesh, etc., I was born and brought up in Chennai.

By the way when is ur B'day ? Is it falling near ? Since u said abt laptop.. R u working now?..when do u find time to browse?..I feel happy for ur child since i think u might be a great mom for her.

keep sharing..
    maha:wave

Last edited: May 16, 2007
  5. Zeenat

Zeenat Silver IL'ite

hi maha,
    so nicw of u to reply back.well there is stil time for my birthday (nov 1st).but the thg the very next day after my birthday i start waiting for the next birthday.so in my talks my birthday is always awaited.im not workg at d moment.ive not joined work after my delivery.hey do u have kids? i used to work for Arab Unity School.i had taken maternity leave but unfortunately d leave has extended 2 much.may be il join nxt yr.
    actually to tel u the truth,im using my hubby's laptop to browse.so til he doesnt take it to office,im nearly signed in always.mostly til evening im online.since i get busy in the evening after my hubby comes from work.after my hubby comes im not supposed to divert my attention anywhere.he wants me to be in front of his eyes.
    wel u let me know when u r free? may be then v can get to know each other better.bye :wave

take care.
    cheers.
    zeenat rizvi:wink:

6. maha

maha Senior IL'ite

Hi Zeenat,:wave

how r u?..
    U had asked abt kids..I got married in aug. 28, 2006..So still relaxing..by the way how old r u zeenat?.. I am slowly getting used to the house hold duties...i never used to cook before marriage but now i am cooking,pretty well...morning form 10 to 12 i will be free,then again from 2.30 p.m till 5.30 p.m .since my hubby will come home for lunch , i will be waiting for him..if u have a gmail a/c may be we could catch up online..

keep going...:2thumbsup:
    cheers..
    maha :wave

7. Zeenat

Zeenat Silver IL'ite

hi maha,
    how r u?:) v hardly got to know each other and i was so happy abt IL,but my happiness wudnt last long :icon_frown: .i wont be having a laptop as i told earlier this one was just temporary.my hubby will be takg the laptop to his office now.so i wont be online like b4 all day.im really feeling so bad abt it coz i love browsing and reading and replying ladies from IL.anyways i do have a gmail a/c but i hardly sign-in in gmail.im a frequent user of hotmail. pLEASE SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE WITH YOUR EMAIL DETAILS.u r going thru the same phase of life which i had to go thru when i came here after marraige.just relax and have fun.good luck to u in ur household duties and cooking.if u need any sort of help from me please fel free to ask.take care.
    wish to hear soon fro u :wave

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2007
  8. maha

maha Senior IL'ite

Dear Zeenat,

Hope u r doing good..
    Thanks for ur mail id's..
    Please private mesaage me your email id . Mostly i look into both the a/c's and also chat using gmail and yahoo messenger..

stay in touch,

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2007
  9. sunitha

sunitha Gold IL'ite

Dear Zeenat and Maha

Please do not post your personal email ids in this forum.Everyone can read it and you can get spammed. You can send private messages to each other with the email ids if you wish using the PM feature.

10. maha

maha Senior IL'ite

Dear Sunitha,

Thanks for your guidance..Will do so as u said in future..

Regards,