Doha IL Meet-up on 28-Aug

Discussion in 'Indians in Doha' started by Preethi, Aug 6, 2009.

1. Preethi

Preethi Gold IL'ite

Dear ILites,

With the summer heat roasting us everyday...

With the mechanical routine that are pushing our days...

With the boredom of life that we are locked in....

With most of the qatar crowd on vacation and no places to go....

If there could be an "event" that could refresh us and make us more lively, lit our face with excitement, make our day more fun-filled....It could be none other than the IL MEET.

Ladies, It's about time to see the faces behind our names...It's about time to know, understand & relate to each other in person, it's about time to build new friendship not just between us, but between our toddlers too.

The most and much awaited IL MEET is to happen on August 28th, Friday,between 4 to 6 pm.

So, here you go, mark your calenders and don't miss the meet.

The venue will be decided in the coming days.

Hoping to hear your confirmation for the meetup and hope to see most of the faceless friends....

Expect to hear your positive feedbacks. Any suggestions or any ideas for the meetup is highly welcome.

2. charvihema

charvihema Gold IL'ite

hai preethi
    thank you for the meet up.:wow
    let us enjoy the day.:party
    please note add doha il meet up.

3. geetanjali

geetanjali New IL'ite

here u go,its a nice idea preethi,as i mentioned in my earlier post we use to meet often in AD ,i was just going to ask for it,only hesitation was may be all hav gone to hometowns for vacation,but good for the ladies{families} stating here ,pls tell me the location in advance n also how to reach there.
    waiting to hav a blast

4. Preethi

Preethi Gold IL'ite

Hi Hema & geethanjali,

thanks for ur response...hope to see you both during the meet...

Geethanjali, sure well in advance we will let you know more details of the meet..The intimation about the meet has been posted well in advance, so that ladies can make themselves available on the particular day of the meet.

If there are any ideas or suggestions, that you have to make the meet more interesting, you can give in your inputs.

5. Priyaalagu

Priyaalagu Silver IL'ite

Hey!!!!!!!!!!Great news:party

The most expected event "THE IL MEET IN QATAR". Lets join and quench our friendship thirst.

Add me to the list.......:yes:

How abt Chorchice preethi might me we will have to meet little late to avoid the sun. It my :idea others pl tell your views.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2009
  6. Vaishnave

Vaishnave Senior IL'ite

Hey,

Kewwwwwwwl.........

:yes: really was eagerly waiting to meet the friends....Include me in the list...

we will meeet up....

Vaishnave sunil

7. Preethi

Preethi Gold IL'ite

Hi Priya & Vaishnavea,

Good to see your response and most welcome for the meet...looking forward to meet you two.

Priya, I welcome your idea about the corniche...We will decide the place of the meet depending on what the majority favours for..whether a meet indoor or outdoor...

What say ??

Ladies, let's put a quick poll to see what are your preference for the meet...

Indoor or outdoor & suggest your preffered place of meet...We can decide the venue based on all your responses....

8. Vaishnave

Vaishnave Senior IL'ite

Hi Preethi,

I prefer OUTDOOR..Even i welcome the idea of Priya ie. Corniche..But still while thinking of the heat :hide:....but anything will be ok..indoor or outdoor...:cheers

VAishnave

9. geetanjali

geetanjali New IL'ite

hi preethi,

Oh its going to be lots of argument outdoor or indoor,although i m new can i suggest? I know a place{thank god I know} its near to my place,near Ramada hotel thier r many American food joints close to each other one by one there u hav full choice outdoor/indoor ,many types of play area for kids,n also coz this is 1st time we dont hav to decide menu ,we can get all types of food ,the area has plenty of resturants,n last but not the least - - -- - - --I KNOW THE PLACE

10. Preethi

Preethi Gold IL'ite

Hi Vaishanvea & geethanjali,

Thanks for ur suggestions......

Geethanjali, I know the place which you're referring to..It's closer to Mannai....yep, you're right about the play area for the kids there...am sure kids will enjoy if they are made to play there and there are seatings closeby for us to sit too...

but regarding food, let us all remember one thing....the meet will be happen during the time of Ramadan, so, we cannot afford to eat any food or even drink water outside..so, food might lead to unnecessary problems, if particularly we meet outside, before the fasting time is broken.