Recomemdation for a good pediatrician.

Discussion in 'Indians in Dallas' started by tinkerbel, Aug 19, 2014.

1. tinkerbel

tinkerbel New IL'ite

Hi,

I was wondering if someone out here will help me. We just recently moved to Allen , TX. And I'am looking for a good Pediatrician in & around Allen/ Plano Area. Any recomemdation would be appriciated :)

Thank You.

2. Karthema

Karthema Junior IL'ite

Hi,
    I am in dallas...
    I have a 11 months baby. I am not aware of allen area..
    Just to help you, i want to share my pediatrician details.

Dr.Kalavalli Ezekiel ,375 Municipal Dr, Richardson, TX 75080.
    She is very experienced & caring..
    I would strongly recommend her.

Regards,
    Hemakarthik.

3. tinkerbel

tinkerbel New IL'ite

Thank you so much Hemakarthik. I will definitely check her out. My only concern here would be that, she's a bit far from where I' am staying. But its always good to have few names of pediatricians on hand, just in case in future u might need them :)

Once again thanks for replying to this thread. You have a good one :)

4. Laks09

Laks09 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Heard Monica Bhatia is good. She is in Plano, closer to Allen. I think distance wise she maybe good.
    Mine moved away and I'm looking for one too. Will let you know if I find any.

btw, parents of kids school friends are my ultimate source to all such recommendations. Next week, when school starts you can get some recommendations from other Moms.

5. tinkerbel

tinkerbel New IL'ite

Hi Laks09

Sry for the late reply. I'am logging into this site after a long time. Just saw your reply to my thread. Thanks for the suggestions. I have got couple of recommendation from others too. One is Dr.Malini Hebbur/ Dr. Chioma Okammor @ Village Pediatrics /Plano. Another one is Stonebridge Pediatrics/ Mckinney- All the doc's are suppose to be good in that practice. Also heard a lot of good reveiws on Dr Peter Sherrod. But unforutnately he's retiring & not accepting any new patients.

I was just wondering did u end up finding anyone yet ?

Thank you.

6. Laks09

Laks09 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I decided to go with the lady doc replacing our pediatrician in the practise but I didn't think she was experienced enough. This is for my older one. She is definitely wanting only lady peds. I will keep you posted. I used to go to Dr Ali Shams earlier. I'm not sure if he is still accepting new patients now. He is a great doc. I switched because of the drive time to get to his office from where I live. I haven't heard about the other docs that you have mentioned, sorry.