Austin ladies,help with apartments in good school districts

Discussion in 'Indians in Austin' started by Anuparas, Jul 12, 2012.

1. Anuparas

Anuparas New IL'ite

Hello Austin ladies,
    Please help me with apartment search in good school districts. We are looking at Spicewood elementary,Laurel Mountain school. Please suggest any other good elementary schools and apartments near by. All your help is greatly appreciated.
    Anu

2. veeramachaneni

veeramachaneni Platinum IL'ite

Hi Anu,

Welcome to Austin. We also moved from Connecticut to austin last month. My Daughter doesn't go to school yet but we rented apartment in south austin. I heard the schools are very good here and there is lot of indian community is here.

I made couple of friends and thats it. If you need any more details send me a private message or post it here.

3. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Anuparas,

You may also want to consider Brushy Creek Elementary school and Great Oaks Elementary school. They are in Round Rock ISD, sub-urb North of Austin. Both schools are exemplary.

There is an apartment called The Park at the Brushy Creek in FM 620 that is kind of closeby to both the schools.

There is also this apartment Monterone Round Rock in the O'connor Drive in Round Rock, which is kind of closeby to both the schools.