1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Need Help!! Playgroups/Pre-schools near smyrna

Discussion in 'Indians in Atlanta' started by vrajanya, Aug 11, 2015.

1. vrajanya

vrajanya New IL'ite

Hi Everyone,

We moved to Smyrna, Ga a week ago. we are new to this state & no friends living near by. we have a 2yrs old daughter. I am a stay at home mom.

I am planning to send my daughter to a pre-school for 2 or 3hrs a day, so that she can get to meet other kids & can make friends.

I have started reading about preschools on the internet, it is really confusing.

The whole idea is to take her out on a daily basis to a playgroup type place.

It would be really helpful if someone can help me with this.

I really appreciate anykind of help regarding this.

Thanks,
    Rajanya

2. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Rajanya,

Here pre-school is called as "Daycare center" . That is like Creche in india.
    You can try that.

Or if you need playgroups where you are also present with the kid, then that would be something you will have to arrange through your contacts.

Try websites like Meetups or go to nearby library . Libraries have story time and reading time every week. check that out. Its free of cost.

Do you know how to drive? If you don't I'd advise you work on that. You'll have lots of options once you can drive.

3. lotusjuturu

lotusjuturu New IL'ite

hi
    I want to know the indian community apartments at rosewell ,alpharetta in atlanta .
    do u know any indian community at champion green aprtment,holcombs apartment.I want to move in a week a bit tensed to know about the apartment.Please reply soon