Indian Ladies in Abu Dhabi - meet here!

Discussion in 'IL'ites in Abu Dhabi' started by desertdiva, Jul 5, 2007.

1. bhuvannag

bhuvannag Senior IL'ite

Hi Nandhini,Mallie &vishy
    H r u all?
    Nandhini regd the music class we decided not to send her now.Bcos teacher's r saying only afterthe completion of 5 only they will take her into the class.I've knowledge in slogas a little bit.I took classes thr online to my kith and kin and to some of friends.So now im planning to take classes for kids small small slokas.Let c how far it works out here.Summer vacation classes is 500 dhs na, ifeel it's bit costly.Also she wants to play, play, play all the time.Let her enjoy for a while.Has ur kid starts to go for vacation classes?keep in touch.
    Cheers
    Bhuvana.

2. bhuvannag

bhuvannag Senior IL'ite

Hi,
    H r u? Thanks for the reply.Yeah u r right.I also enquired,they said the same yaar.
    Cheers
    Bhuvana

3. bhuvannag

bhuvannag Senior IL'ite

Hi Nandhini,
    H r u? Regd the music class i enquired they tld only after 5 only they will take music classes for kids. I've no plan to send her to vacation courses as i feel 300 to 500 dhs is costly pa.Earlier i was taking classes of slokas thr internet to my kith and kin and 2 some of my friends.Now im planning to take slokas classes for kids (small small Slokas).I thought if i send my daughter to some other places she will get new freinds.but it didnt work out.so i decided to start myself.let's c how far it works out.
    Cheers
    Bhuvana

4. bhuvannag

bhuvannag Senior IL'ite

Hi,
    H ru ? Im from tamil nadu chidambaram.Hope u wld have heard this name.My hobbies r cooking,sleeping,listen to music,chating slokas and trading online.How abt u?
    Regd the musci i also enquired here they tld only after 5 yrs they will take classes.
    Cheers
    Bhuvana

5. nandinibabu

nandinibabu Bronze IL'ite

Hi bhuvana,

Great! ya, that u r going to take classes for slokams..keepgoing..

yes i too accept it, here the fee for all extracurricular activities are huge..but my hubby personlly feels that our daughter has to get some exposures, by attending these classes..so that started sending her to bharathanatyam classes..

so how is ur daughter Jothi?..i heard that merry land has changed all their CBSE syllabus to 'O' level..

Cheers
    nandini

6. tom&jerry

tom&jerry Silver IL'ite

Hi richa,
    I am fine. Yes, u are right. Today only exams are compleated even my childrens too. so now only little wings are coming to me.
    How many children are u having? Where are u staying?

7. madamk

madamk New IL'ite

Hiya,
    I'm an ex-Sharjahite too. It's been a year since we've relocated to Abu Dhabi. Oh, how I missed my friendly neighborhood delivery guys of Madina Supermarket, my beautician at Al Nahda and my tailors at Regent. And my heart still wails for my colleagues at Our Own english High School, where I worked as a teacher for 5 eventful years.
    Yet, a year on, I have moulded well to the quiet, sublime and sedate AUH vista. The credit definitely goes to my IL pals who have helped me gain a veritable foothold in an otherwise strange and cold city. From a tailor to a Beauty Parlour to a Paediatrician in AUH, the IL gals knew them all, and what's more they knew the best!!!
    For a whole 3 months, I used to travel all the way to SHJ to have my eyebrows plucked or my dresses stitched. But now I'm well-settled here and have even begun to categorise AUH to my wonderful, beautiful Bangalore. In contrast, Shj feels so stifling now!!!Drowning
    Regards,
    Kavita

8. tom&jerry

tom&jerry Silver IL'ite

Hi bhuvana,
    Fine. Yes, i know chidambaram.we went to the temple. we stayed in chennai for 2years.I know tamil but am from andhra, telugu. My hobbies are listen to music, drawing, painting, tailoring, knnitting and other craft works i do and teach children and ladies all my time goes in these works only. Be in touch.

9. bhuvannag

bhuvannag Senior IL'ite

Hi Nandhini,
    H r u? wht is ur daughter's name? yeah they r giving admission to "O" level from this yr. But they will continue to take CBSE syllabus for last batch.Today evening im going to start classes for kids.now 2 kids joined including my daughter 3.As today is aspious day i'll by 6.30 p.m. afterwards planning to take on thrusday.
    Cheers
    Bhuvana

10. Richa_05

Richa_05 Senior IL'ite

Hey Tom & Jerry,
    Recd your pm. It's good to know that you conduct arts and craft classes. Good for you. My son used to attend drawing classes at Gulf fine arts some couple of yrs ago. But now he doesn't have time since school timings are long. Keep in touch.