anyone interested in doing clothing business???

Discussion in 'Entrepreneurship' started by radhavj, May 3, 2009.

1. radhavj

radhavj Senior IL'ite

Hi , this is radha from bangalore....i deal in block printed salwar sets like mangalagiri,maheswari,chanderi dress materials,sarees .at reasonable rates...if there's an agent who can market this or if anyone of you is interested we can join hands &do business together...if interested let me know..here
    thanks
    radha:)

2. reenur

reenur Senior IL'ite

Hi Radha,

where r u in bangalore.Iam comingto bangalore injuly and interested in buying this of materials.So pls give me the details of it.

Reenu.

3. radhavj

radhavj Senior IL'ite

Hi Reenu,
    i"m in Indiranagar...

bye radha

4. manaa

manaa New IL'ite

hi

my sister in law also deals in the same in Mumbai. You both can be in touch if she needs anything that she can sell here in Mumbai.

Mansi

5. desertdiva

desertdiva Junior IL'ite

hey i'm highly interested.please provide me the details.

6. cbcb

cbcb New IL'ite

Hi , i am interested. ME and my frriend are starting a boutique.

How do we get in touch ? I am relatively new to this site. What are your rates like ?

What is PM ? forgive my ignorance.

love
    vasu

7. archana.kc

archana.kc Gold IL'ite

Hi Radha!

Your business sounds exciting. Just a few questions - Do you print them on your own or do you get it outsourced? Also, what kind of business partners are you looking for? Women to sell your goods in chennai or other places, or people to join you at banglore? Also radha, why dont you hurry up and finish 6 more posts to PM?

Dear cbcb

PM is Private Messaging. It is a system by which you can mail and communicate to fellow IL'ites.

8. radhavj

radhavj Senior IL'ite

Hi Archana,
    yes, even i'm in ahurry to finish my 6posts soon...coming to your query..i get them done by ppl .. u can choose to do whatever u can...since i'm new to this ...i have sent the first lot to Dubai which was a great success...i'm waitng to do the same here too...i'm flexible with anything... i keep coming to chennai very often cos my Miother-in-law lives there..

bye
    radha

9. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Radha & Archana,

We do not advise anyone to be in a hurry to complete 50 posts (for the sake of it) and get private message access. The milestone of 50 posts to gain private message access was to make the member familiar with the community and vice versa. That way we can avoid those intruders/spammers soliciting members here. Hope you will appreciate our guidelines to keep the community safe.

BTW, Radha, "paid private message" access is a service available for those with less than 50 posts, but are desperate to get in touch with members here privately for a genuine purpose. Please write to induslady@indusladies.com for more details.

Radha, I also see that you have listed about your business in IL Directory. You will sure have people here looking up that and getting in touch with you. That stands separate from the forum discussions. Please do NOT make posts here simply re-directing members to look up your information in directory. If this is going to be allowed, I can imagine most of the posts here are going to be only redirecting to directory!! While we are looking at qualitative posts and discussions in the forums here, we do not want such soliciting and promotional posts in the forum.

10. Smilingsasi

Smilingsasi New IL'ite

Hi Radha,

I'm really new to this forum. Don't know much how to use this website. But still interested in starting some garment business like you, that is my life time goal. I could also put hands together with you and succeed.

How to contact you for further information? Pls let me know?

Regards,
    Sasi