Looking for boutique/ setup to supply ladies western clothing for my startup business

Discussion in 'Entrepreneurship' started by freespirit85, Jan 24, 2015.

1. freespirit85

freespirit85 New IL'ite

Hi ladies! I'm starting a business to retail women's western wear.. Including professional clothing in Delhi-Gurgaon. Looking for a boutique/ clothes manufacturing setup who can supply clothing (dresses, skirts, shirts, tops, jackets etc) for my startup. I will be designing the clothing myself... Please help me with all the contacts!! Really hopeful to get some great responses!! Thanks!!

2. fashion

fashion New IL'ite

Re: Looking for boutique/ setup to supply ladies western clothing for my startup busi

i can help you

3. freespirit85

freespirit85 New IL'ite

Re: Looking for boutique/ setup to supply ladies western clothing for my startup busi

Hey! Good to have a quick first response! Do you have your own manufacturing setup?

4. farahsuntoke

farahsuntoke New IL'ite

Hi there. I can help by supplying you with the garments you mentioned. However I would need some more details

5. freespirit85

freespirit85 New IL'ite

Hi! Sure.. Do let me know what all details you would like to discuss.. For a start.. I'm starting out and hence looking for someone who can do quality manufacturing of my designs in medium sized orders in the beginning. Will be based in Delhi - Gurgaon mostly.