Iyenghar's kitchen

Discussion in 'Entrepreneurship' started by priyakanth, Nov 24, 2014.

1. priyakanth

priyakanth Silver IL'ite

Iyenghars’s Kitchen – Nanganallur is proud to announce the delivery of their daily “Aathu Sapadu” (Kuzhambu, Sathamudhu, Kootu & Kariamudhu – No rice) in and around Velacheri… Residents of these areas are requested [COLOR=#009900 !important]to register their [COLOR=#009900 !important]mobile number[/COLOR] details to get MENU updates on daily basis. Happy eating and stay healthy…தளிகை காரர்........ [/COLOR]

Attached Files:

• a.jpg
      a.jpg
      File size:
      19.3 KB
      Views:
    1 person likes this.

2. bhucat

bhucat Platinum IL'ite

I have tasted the recipe few times, taste is good, quantity is good but cost is little bit high, may reduce 15 rs which is reasonable.....well I cannot reveal my original name here :)

3. priyakanth

priyakanth Silver IL'ite

Thank u for the review bhucat. We have worked on the prices and had given the best of it.. We deliver the food to your door steps where there involves delivery charges and we need to bring the food from main kitchen which is in Nanganallur. We still work on the quality part.... Being " ஆத்து சாப்பாடு" it did not have any preservatives which affects our human health. People are there who take food from us on daily basis are also happy about the taste and you can also go through the reviews given by them.... :)