Help needed in Creating a Website

Discussion in 'Entrepreneurship' started by manasa_gs, Nov 17, 2014.

1. manasa_gs

manasa_gs Senior IL'ite

Hello IL Ladies,
    Iam so happy to post my thread after a very long time. Hope all of you are doing great.
    After so many months of self analysis, i have finally decided on what i really want to do, but i really need some good pointers for that, and i thought IL would be the best place to help me in this. I would like to create a website for selling products that are made by people with disabilities or underpriveleged people , some one like our servant maids or any small self employed group.
    I always wanted to do something like this, but was really not sure of the idea, but have finally decided on one. My idea is very simple, i want to help somebody but at the same time , i would also want to earn, iam not a rich person , i need money for my survival too.
    I know there are lot of such websites for selling products , but my website would specifically be for such people.
    Iam right now in Sydney, can someone give me some pointers on some good website designing company in Chennai, i really want a genuine one. Please ladies, i really want some good pointers.

Please give me your suggestions , iam sure it would really be useful for me.

Thanks in advance.

1 person likes this.

2. refresh

refresh New IL'ite

hai manasa,

I can do your website (everything including designing,development,hosting,domain etc) for a very cheap rate.I run web development business by my own.please give me details of what should come in website homepage and product listing to my private message.

3. hrastro

hrastro Platinum IL'ite

Like your passion!!!

You can do product listing websites on your own - you need to upload products and prices, link to paypal - there are many readymade softwares available for free. All you need is a domain name and hosting server!! You can book them online!! Don't need to spend on design development - just 2000-3000rs for domain name and hosting

PM me for pointers...

4. pinkRoseBud

pinkRoseBud Gold IL'ite

@hrastro is right. you do not have to spend on website development. Google weebly, not sure if i can mention this here or not. but check that out.

Admin: Sorry if its not allowed. You can delete it

5. gankita

gankita Silver IL'ite

Can you pls guide me in creating website/ google page for small online business?

1 person likes this.
  6. hrastro

hrastro Platinum IL'ite

Sure - specify your requirements here OR start a new thread and tag me OR PM me if you want to keep your website requirements private :)