Fashion Jewellery Busines... HELP!!

Discussion in 'Entrepreneurship' started by Ambar, Nov 1, 2014.

1. Ambar

Ambar New IL'ite

Hello everyone

I am new to this forum and also to the business world.
    Firstly something about myself currently I am doing masters in Business Administration and before I complete my studies, I want to start fashion jewellery business (i.e., rings, earrings, necklaces etc) in India.

So that by the time I am a post graduate I have a stand in my Business .

As of now I have decided it to make it online and once it starts working and I start getting positive response I'd like to make it big.

But before that I need sources so I would want to know that do any of you guys know where can I get wholesale jewellery in India or anywhere else from where I can order.

And also how do I sell it on jabong, myntra, flipkart, amazon, snapdeal etc websites.

I seriously need guidance in this guys. Please help me out as I have no clue as to what would be my first step towards this.

Thanks
    Ambar

2. VishnuThiru

VishnuThiru Silver IL'ite

Hi Ambar,Am an Quilling paper jewelry Artist and sell the jewel's in whole sale, If needed you can contact me.For selling Snapdeal, amazon , ebay etc, You just need to register as a seller and read those terms and conditions.

1 person likes this.
  3. uma927

uma927 Bronze IL'ite

For ebay, you can create a ebay account as seller, you should add either bank or credit card.

You please read all those seller policy and seller protections documents from the website.
    You have to pay x % of amount to ebay if any of your product is sold. The rate of % depends on the item which you are selling and that details is available in the site already,

I guess the same policy would have applied for other online sites too.

4. anjali427

anjali427 New IL'ite

Hey i can help you with this. I am also into this. Let me know your plan exactly

5. Ambar

Ambar New IL'ite

Firstly I would like to get in touch with wholesalers, who can provide me with fashion accessories or even better if they take OEM orders. Are you also in Jewelry Business?

6. Ambar

Ambar New IL'ite

Firstly I would like to get in touch with wholesalers, who can provide me with fashion accessories or even better if they take OEM orders. Are you also in Jewelry Business?

7. LivelySoul

LivelySoul New IL'ite

Hi

Get in touch with me.
    I can supply you jewellery in bulk at good prices for reselling.

Bye

Manisha

8. Ambar

Ambar New IL'ite

can you inbox me all the details