Help me in this survey pleaseee!!!

Discussion in 'Entrepreneurship' started by mayavindra, Sep 30, 2013.

1. mayavindra

mayavindra Silver IL'ite

Dear ILs,

I just wanted to do a small survey on which product to take up for my new business.Please spare a few seconds of your time and help me out.

For this ,please help me with any one of the following details.

1.Can you tell me which is that product which you had been hunting for a long time and couldn't get it?
    2.Or which is in great demand generally?
    3.The product/products which you found after a great difficulty.
    4.A product which your relative got from the US or any foreign country and you found that it was of great use ,but you could not find it in India.

Not that you need to answer all the above questions.You can answer atleast one of the above questions.

Thanks in advance.

Rama

2. mayavindra

mayavindra Silver IL'ite

Hi,

I can see that many have viewed this thread.But not even one suggestion.

Ladies,

I really need you help.Pleaseeeee.

Rama

3. bchandra2008

bchandra2008 Bronze IL'ite

I suggest that you look around your place and try to gauge the demand; Sometimes if we ask ourselves this question we can find answers; for example all of us would have waited for a Taxi or searched for a taxi in the last minute desperately; and wanted to travel in the comfort of an AC car; people who have started cool cab services identified this unstated demand

Many examples are there; It is said that the first person to introduce shampoo in Small Sachets realised the demand from one segment of the population that they dont want / or cannot afford to buy the product in big bottles; but they wanted to use shampoo; this is the story of how products in sachets are born

Just my 2 cents; or 2 paise; sorry for not having answered your question directly; I will think and see whether I can answer your survey questions