One day stall/ one day sale in IT parks in chennai

Discussion in 'Entrepreneurship' started by Akilavinod, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Akilavinod

Akilavinod New IL'ite

Hi

I have an idea to organise a one day sale/stall in IT parks in chennai. I exhibit silk cotton, cotton sarees, chudidhar materials and kurtis. I want guidance how to approach the IT parks, also want to have suggestion regarding this business idea.

Thank you
    Akila

2. rachaputi

rachaputi Platinum IL'ite

I dont know how to approach them, i think u can meet some HR dept of the company.

First of all be cleared about what is the investment amount and stock lot, and u have to get the details of women population in the companies, transport, upload, unloading charges, labour expenses, raw materials for stall, and do u have experience in that business? running a shop?. Company people are very strong in dealing clients :). So first prepare a script of question which u have to face with them.

All the best!

3. Akilavinod

Akilavinod New IL'ite

Yes, I've listed out all the line items you have mentioned. I have my own car and I self drive, i've got the client from whom I am going to get the materials.Details about hte women population in IT park is difficult to get, but still i need to consider all the points you said. Thank you for your apt reply.