Need Sewing company to employ for stitching clothes for my boutique, Bangalore

Discussion in 'Entrepreneurship' started by indiandiva, Jul 19, 2011.

1. indiandiva

indiandiva New IL'ite

Hi everyone!

Women Entrepreneurs, exciting right? :)

Well, I am starting out as one too, and would like to take help and in turn help other women entrepreneurs.

I own a boutique in Bangalore, and would like a dependable sewing company who can take orders and stitch my designs. My store includes mainly western clothing for women, and I design the clothes myself. So, they should be able to listen to my design and stitch accordingly.

If you are interested, or you know someone who does this, it would be great if you can contact me.

Thank you and have a nice day!
    Ananthi

Sirisha33 and shykinkus like this.

2. menakaa

menakaa Bronze IL'ite

HI Ananthi,
    I would be delighted to help you and myself too if we could get in touch. I am Menaka and began my endevour just as you did.
    I had a person from IL asking out for Kurtis I contacted her and we began talking. at some point of time began a tailoring unit stiching my own designs and now I am very happy that I did what I did.
    it takes a lot of patience, hard work and time to carve yourself as an enterpreneur from ground zero and when you accomplish that you are sure to have all the happiness of the world.
    I am sure we could make things work together.
    regards
    menaka

3. Rekha01

Rekha01 New IL'ite

Hi Ananthi,

I am new here on Indus Ladies and I happened to see your post. I can see that you had put this up a few months back but I just thought I would still drop in a line.
    I am a designer too. I work mainly with womenswear (western as well as Indian) and childrenswear. I have a small tailoring/manufacturing setup here in Bangalore and I would be interested in taking up stitching orders.

Do get in touch if you are interested.

Regards,
    Rekha

Neethusha and shilpa0504 like this.
  4. umbaradesigns

umbaradesigns New IL'ite

Anyone out there who can take up sewing orders? Interested in placing orders, sample, pattern and skill training support can be provided for bulk intiatives

5. pranatim

pranatim Platinum IL'ite

Hi umbaradesigns,
    I am interested in sewing orders can you PM me I am not able to send you a message.

6. banujaga

banujaga Gold IL'ite

Hi Rekha,

Where do you stay in Bangalore? Please PM your details. I run a boutique too.

Regards
    Banu

7. rupaamna

rupaamna New IL'ite

Hi Rekha,

I'm looking for sewing my designs in Bangalore and I'm so happy I found you! I'm interested in working with you.. Please PM me and we could take it forward..

Regards

8. indiandiva

indiandiva New IL'ite

Dear Menaka,

It's so nice to hear your encouraging words and that you found happiness and success with your entrepreneurship. :)

As you must have noticed, I am a newbie here with just 1 post and am not able to pm you, can you please pm me if you can? Or else, can I post my phone number here, I am not doing so now cos I'm not sure that is allowed!

Please let me know how I can contact you, looking forward to rocking together!

Thank you,
    Ananthi

shykinkus likes this.
  9. indiandiva

indiandiva New IL'ite

Dear Rekha,

It's been months, but I'm still where I was then! I'm glad to read about you, please let me know how I can get in touch with you, an email address or phone number would be great to start with, thank you so much for responding!

Thank you,
    Ananthi

10. banujaga

banujaga Gold IL'ite

Hi Pranat,

I am looking for a tailor in Bangalore, who can stitch kurtis and supply to us. We have the raw material with us and hunting for tailors for quite some time now

Regards
    banu