Looking for a online business opportunity, Any Ideas?

Discussion in 'Entrepreneurship' started by kavita31, Aug 17, 2010.

1. kavita31

kavita31 New IL'ite

:help

Ladies, I am in a look out for a business opportunity which can be primarily run online. Also willing to make some investment. I need some suggestions, seek you help. Your ideas are highly appreciated.

Thanks

Charu

1 person likes this.

2. SujathaR

SujathaR Gold IL'ite

Hi,

Me too have a plan for that. I have registered my own domain(website) for that too..

But since I do not have a best suited partner, I did not continue and waiting for such a partner with same kind of interest.

So I am waiting to find such a understanding and mutual partner.

3. kavita31

kavita31 New IL'ite

Hi Sujatha, same here, I hv also booked a domain and looking out for some good ideas. I have some things in mind but not concrete. Lets talk more and explore if we can work together on something fruitful. What say?

4. SujathaR

SujathaR Gold IL'ite

Sure madam. Me too looking for the same. Although my idea is not new one, I do not want my ideas to be in public forum. :(

5. Dipudev

Dipudev New IL'ite

hello Ladies

I am new to IL. I came across your question and thought I will share my story with you. I have been living in the US for the past 10 years working as a recruiter for a while and left the job due to a lot of health problems because of my obesity. I had a kid and escalated my weight and problems even more! I came across a program which helped me lose a lot of weight and got me feeling good about myself again! My point to this discussion is I now help people lose weight and I am looking for partners who can do the same. You can open a home business with minimal investment or network online. I got tired of working for someone else! I now work from home, my own hours and doing pretty good. I am definately not going to gurantee any income or paint rosy pictures on how quickly you will make millions! because this is certainly not a quick get rich scheme, I am looking for serious and committed people who are determined to make a change in their lifestyle and who are willing to put in a good amount of effort.
    I will be happy to talk to anyone who wants to know more.
    thanks for letting my put in my two cents! :):my2cents:my2cents
    Dipika

6. kavita31

kavita31 New IL'ite

Hi there, I would definately be interested. I am seriously looking out for some business ideas. The reason I am doing so because I hv now got into a mode where some ideas keep hovering on my mind and my ability to come up with out of box ideas is getting limited. Through this post, I want to take help from all you folks to come up with some innovative ideas.

Thanks for your response, do let me know how we can talk and share your experiences.

Regards

Charu :hide:

7. SujathaR

SujathaR Gold IL'ite

Really great to know on this. Me too really interested on this..

Let us try to be in a loop to make our goals succeed.

8. SujathaR

SujathaR Gold IL'ite

Nice to hear that. Please do include me in this :thumbsup

We can discuss and make the best of each other here.

9. kirthi3

kirthi3 Junior IL'ite

Hi ladies,
    Can you give me an information how to get a domain name.I searched but got different solutions which are not appropriate.It will be very helpful if u share those information.How much need to pay to get a domain.

10. SujathaR

SujathaR Gold IL'ite

You can try squarebrothers.com

Domain registration might take around Rs.400 per year.

It is worth only if we get some webspace, which costs around Rs.1000.