1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love Never Fails !!

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by brindhak, Aug 10, 2008.

1. brindhak

brindhak Gold IL'ite

It was a pleasant morning the earth was cool by the previous day rain,the sun started hugging mother earth with its beautiful golden rays… the chripping of the birds along with a beautiful breeze filled Anu’s house with glee…Vaidehi finished her morning prayers and came out of the pooja room.. She started her chores humming the slokhas… She came to Anu’s room.. Anu was her only daughter… She was still sleeping beautifully hugging her favorite doll….Vaidehi couldn’t take her eyes from the sleeping beauty ..She was glazing her adorable daughter for some moment….

After Anu’s father passed away.. leaving them alone in this BIG world… she was living only for her daughter. Anu was a brilliant student… She got her placement in her final year of the college in a reputed organization.. She was outspoken, courageous straight forward, and she was a volunteer in many organizations of orphanages and old age homes and more than all she was Gorgeous girl..

Anu…”Get up dear !! its already 6:30 , your cab will be in time..she came near and kissed her sweet daughter…. Anu smiled her Mom gave a kiss.. and got freshed for the office ….“Amma I would be late today… Im going to the Ashram . you don’t wait for me for dinner” .. she left like a pleasant breeze to the stop …

Vaidehi was very proud of her daughter ,She was just 24 but she was so much matured , generous and lovable girl.. She loves to work in the Ashram even for hours forgetting her food and sleep..
    Anu.. went to her office.. Anu’s friends surrounded her… Anu always made the place beautiful where she was.. She talks sensibly and interestingly about everything… She was highlighted even in a crowd because of these reasons…

Anu went to the Ashram that evening… Ashram was a divine place filled with special children, orphans and also their was a separate home for old age . Anu dedicated herself to spend her time after office hours in that place...Whenever she comes to the Ashram she thinks that the ashram was over packed.. the children had some difficulties without much space.

When she was playing with the children outside ..a soft palm touched her shoulders from back… She turned with a Jerk… She couldn’t believe her eyes.. Heyy !! Vinoth.. What a surprise..When did you come Vino..?.. She was very excited forgetting the atmosphere…. Vinoth smiled at her and continued..I didn’t inform you to give you a surprise .. I have got 1 week leave .. He was working in Airforce … From childhood he wants to do things differently and flying was his passion.

Oh…. How did you know that I’m here… ? Aunty told..dear He had a broad mesmerizing smile .. He looked more handsome with his Manly smile …. Vinoth and Anu were family friends . They were good friends from childhood shared and cared a lot .. At one stage Vinoth starting loving her ..and he couldn’t imagine another girl in his life…. He proposed to her and was surprised that Anu was also in love with him …

Their Love was disclosed to their parents ..There was no objection from them they thought they were made for each other !!! Life was moving beautifully for Anu and vinoth…

Vinoth was the man behind her voluntary activities in the ashram…. One day Vinoth said .”Anu im going to take you to a special place.. That is the place I want to spend more time in my life… I want you also to spend time there…. Anu was surprised and confused what was he talking about….. He took her to the Ashram and he was always talking about it and the children…. Anu understood how much he loved the children over there…. He also told that in future he wants to start a foundation for them and give good education….

Anu and Vinoth came back home.. Vaidhei was very happy seeing them… She thought her daughter was so lucky to get a guy like Vinoth…. He left their home with a great smile….Anu came to the door and waved her hands.. till he left….her heart was filled with love and was waiting for the marraige .....

After few months…Anu was in her office she got a phone from her mother…. Anu rushed home…..tears rolling ….. Seeing Anu….her mother ran and hugged her..and started weeping….. Anu was speechless….. She couldn’t even see her mother…. She made her mother sit and walked towards the table… She saw a paper on the table…. Her hands trembled …and her body jerked with tears. She took the paper …it was a telegram… from Vinoth’s father….She opened with filled eyes….. She couldn’t read more than one word… She felt that somebody squeezing her heart … all her senses stopped .. she lost her vision…. She couldn’t even open her mouth… she smashed herself and fell under the table…

Days passed Anu was back in her routine….Anu’mother came to her room with coffee..Anu… We didn’t expect all these…. We have to accept Vionth’s death….Vinoth is no more…. So please don’t think of him all time dear….You have to start a new life for you..

Anu stared her Mom, She continued..For you and for this world Vinoth is no more… But he is living inside me..his soul is dewelling in my body … Im going to make Vinoth's dream come true.. by starting an Ashram…. Vaidehi was speechless..but she couldnt object her daughter.... She beleived that time can change her.... Anu called her mom that evening and went to the ashram… Anu was playing happily with the children without any traces of sorrow in her face.

Anu with the smiling face surrounded by the children appeared Like the Marvelous moon enlightening the earth along with its sparkling stars….

Anu will make Vinoth’s dream come true one day… Her true love will help her to acheive that soon....

Lovers Sometimes fail in their Love !!! But Love never fails !!!!

Last edited: Aug 11, 2008

2. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Dear Brindha
    This is truly the most touching and well told stories I have read in recent times.. I am going to take you asmy guru from now on.Bow. you told in a concise and neat fashion. and still managed to pack in all the emotions.. I reread the section where anu comes home and her mother is crying.. You rock my friend.. especial liked these lines..
    "Anu with the smiling face surrounded by the children appeared Like the Marvelous moon enlightening the earth along with its sparkling stars….".

Very true that love gave her the strength to continue with her mission.

3. brindhak

brindhak Gold IL'ite

Dear AC Mam...

Please Accept my gratitude :bowdown through net !!! To get a FB from a Eminent writer like you is really a gift for me.... Hope Im blessed for this.. :)

Actaully I want to present this story in tamil by name "Nilavum Nanum".... I wrote this few months back.. but due to lack of time i couldnt write the script in tamil... So finally I posted in english itself...

Seeing your FB im much delighted Mam..Thankyou very Much !!!

4. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Brinda,
    I see Anu as Mother Theresa in the making...
    True in any form, love never fails...

sriniketan

5. kvidhya

kvidhya New IL'ite

Hi Brinda:

that is a true masterpiece ! pls keep upu your good work ,will definitely wait for your next story !

6. Gowri66

Gowri66 Gold IL'ite

Dear Brindha,

Accept a tig hug from me through net ! It is a beautiful, touching story !! Once again liked your style of writing !

Keep it up !! ...Our expectations from you are increasing day by day .....

With love.

7. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Dear BK,

How can love ever fail BK. Anu has proved it again that infront love nothing else matters.

Kudos BK. This was an excellent piece.

8. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Dear Brindha,
    Its simply superb story...It was so gripping from start to end.You have expressed the unexpressable love between Anu &Vinoth so well.
    You are a great writer Brindha , no doubt!
    As you say, Love never Fails!

9. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Brindha you have a very neat style of writing and can reach the readers heart easily. It was a very loving story and true love never dies, it suffers silently if it does not get the right direction.

10. brindhak

brindhak Gold IL'ite

Dear Mam..

Thankyou very much for reading this story !! Im glad you liked it Mam !!

Last edited: Aug 14, 2008