1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Billa Rocks

Discussion in 'Movies' started by SupriyaDinesh, Dec 15, 2007.

1. SupriyaDinesh

SupriyaDinesh Silver IL'ite

Hi Friends,
    Billa- a remake of superstar Rajinikanth's film(b4 27 year) is released on dec 14th Starring ultimate star Ajith Kumar.It has got huge opening.Im copy and pasting the review of this movie by MovieBuzz Sify.com - India News Portal, Indian Business, Cricket, Food, Bollywood, Sports,Astrology, Blogs for Indians

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0 valign="top"><TD class=blackboldgen vAlign=top align=left>Director [​IMG]
    Vishnu Vardhan[​IMG]<TD class=blackboldgen vAlign=top align=left>Producer [​IMG]
    L. Suresh[​IMG]<TD class=blackboldgen vAlign=top align=left>Music [​IMG]
    Yuvan Shankar Raja[​IMG]<TD class=blackboldgen vAlign=top align=left>Cast [​IMG]
    Ajit, Prabhu, Nayanthara, Namitha, Rahman[​IMG]<TD height=16>
    <!--a class=blueboldgen href="reviewcomments.php?cid=2429&id=14575572">Post Your Review</a-->

Vishnu’s Billa is the first designer-look Kollywood film with classy action cuts. It's a technically chic, racy, engrossing entertainer with a Hollywood look. The director wears his Hollywood DVD influence on his sleeve, the way a shot is framed, and with black and white colours dominating as the camera angles convey style! Ajit looks sensational and clearly he is at home, playing dual roles of Billa and Velu. He is suave, dashing, and debonair and has terrific screen presence which makes the film work big time. You just cannot think of any other actor in Tamil donning the role made memorable by Rajinikanth

Billa is an out and out Ajit film. Don’t forget to carry a whistle with you when you watch Ajit meld into two characters- Billa with his Armani suit, Rayban glasses, has a Bond look about him and is cucumber cool while Velu is a riot as he brings the house down with typical one-liners (Athu aaru thalai, Naan oru thalai). Ajit brings to Tamil cinema a desification of Steven Segal, Van Damme style of pure high octane action and humour. He seems to be telling the audiences to just sit back and enjoy the fireworks. In short Ajit as Billa is a rocker! Nayanthara has given her famous six-yard saris a miss and has decided to go full throttle to look her sexiest best in sizzling hot micro-mini shorts, leather jacket, tall boots! The gorgeous Nayan as Sasha is a show stopper and no Tamil heroine has looked so glamorous on screen in recent times, thanks to her right attitude and stylist Anu Vardhan. Her tan make-up and her costumes are designed with the intention to make your jaw drop. She has a beautiful body which she flaunts daringly and has no qualms about appearing in a two-piece string bikini and is also able to bring out the cold aloofness and bitterness of her character.

Billa delivers the goods with its great star cast, a designer look, technical glitz, perfect chemistry making it an entertainment extravaganza. Fasten your seat belts and enjoy the ride. Don’t miss it. Verdict- Racy & Rocking

P.S.For those friends who havent seen Actor Ajith pls visit Kavta's thread "Start Couples in News"

Wishing all Success for Billa team.

2. chocolate

chocolate Platinum IL'ite

I am a fan of Ajit and loved the promos of Billa. Cant wait to see the movie. I have been his fan from 14 yrs. He has a great personality to carry any role and looks amazing.
    Love Ajit always.
    Chocolate

3. SupriyaDinesh

SupriyaDinesh Silver IL'ite

Hey Chocolate..
    :cheers.Im happy to get a die-hard fan like u .I love him and his movies..from the time he entered into films.I used to drool over him in my school/college days..hanging posters in my room,distributing sweets on his b'day etc..
    Im waiting to see Billa..

Bye,
    Supriya

4. chocolate

chocolate Platinum IL'ite

Nice to know another fan of Ajit. Oh,I would say i fantasized about him all my college days. I cannot remember how many times ,i have seen his movie kadhal kotai or vaali a 100 times.He looks amazing even today. And what splendid acting in Villan.You should get a chance to see Billa very soon. For me not possible as it will get released a week or 2 later and by then i would have seen on video.Enjoy seeing billa on big screen.
    Love Ajith always and always.