1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Amway protien powder

Discussion in 'Indian Diet & Nutrition' started by rethu, Apr 29, 2009.

1. rethu

rethu New IL'ite

Hi
    i have seen many threads saying the disadvantages of having soya.Now iam taking amway protien powder,it contains soya.I took this because of hair loss.Could any body inform me whether its good to continue or not? thanks in advance

2. paanzaa

paanzaa Gold IL'ite

Amway-Nutrilite protein powder contains 90% soy protein and is the best available protein supplement.

It has multi-faceted useage, as protein is the building block of life.I have customers such as patients on post-surgery (for faster healing of sutures), diabetic paitents (for absorption of protein,since it is free of carbo-hydrates,essentially a no-no to diabetics), pregnant and lactating mothers, athletes etc..It can prevent cancer too!

The ideal serving would be 4 scoops a day (30gms each) and can be 4 times a day, with milk,juice,food etc. It has no odour,no taste.
    Other protein powders are synthised from human hair!.
    In fact,you are on the best of the best products..not that I am distributing it..but I have a lot of them vouch for it..:)

3. rethu

rethu New IL'ite

Thanks a lot Paanzaa

4. oasis

oasis New IL'ite

ya he is right amway protein powder is good

5. selvambigai

selvambigai New IL'ite

Dear paanzaa,

Could you pls tell me about the Amway - artistry and amway-attitude skin products. I am planning to buy clenser, toner and mouister.:cheers

6. aparnaram

aparnaram Gold IL'ite

AMWAY products r the BEST of all... im personally using artistry, attitude, Nutrilite protein powder, SA8, LOC, paste, brush, etc... you no need 2 fear...

7. deepa04

deepa04 Gold IL'ite

i think it is good to health.it gives immunity to our body.i feel it also.it is suitable for all age group.i had it when i cared my second baby.she has some what good immunity power than my elder one.so i think it is good for health.

8. Milinda

Milinda New IL'ite

I am also big fan of AMWAY products, although i donot know anyone
    selling this products in the country i live, but i bring my stock when i go to India.
    As far as i know if you are taking protein supplement, you need to burn excess calories otherwise you gain weight.

9. shobaanand

shobaanand New IL'ite

Amway products are the BEST. if any of u need any products I can help u. send me ur email id and where do u stay.

10. varmaswathy

varmaswathy Gold IL'ite

i AM INTERESTED TO BUY AMWAY PRODUCT. PLEASE SEND A PM TO MY EMAIL ID. PLEASE FIND IT IN DIRECTORY PAGE