1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

increase in weight due to thyroid

Discussion in 'Indian Diet & Nutrition' started by shubh369, Apr 5, 2013.

1. shubh369

shubh369 New IL'ite

hi,
    my weight is increasing constantly and i am unable to help it though i have tried exercising and dieting but my weight is increasing. i am very much bothered about my weight and my thyroid is also normal now, does bittergaurd and bottle gaurd will help me in reducing weight and in how much time. i am 23yrs old and my weight is 83 kgs. please help me and give me the solution that satisfy me..

2. mrskannan

mrskannan Bronze IL'ite

Hi shubh369, whether you have regular menses? If not and there is no thyroid problem too, then you have to check your other hormones. It is usually symptoms of PCOD which is now becoming common among women. It is indicated as irregular menses flow, improper hair distribution in unusual places like in the below nose as like mustache, beard and in chest. If you have such symptoms then it would PCOD. We could not confirm with these symptoms. You have to check this with gynaec.

This can be reason for your weight gain.

3. shubh369

shubh369 New IL'ite

thank u for ur suggestion but i am not having any problem with my menses as they are regular and i am suffering from thyroid but suggest something else