1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

H1B extension RFE Denial-Panic Situation

Discussion in 'Immigration Matters' started by shams86, Apr 3, 2015.

1. shams86

shams86 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Ili'tes. We've been in USA since 6 years. We applied for H1B extension and unfortunately we got RFE on it. So our employer said he is going to do Premium Processing in 2 weeks. We've validity to stay legally till June 2015. My Question is did anyone experienced this kind of situation who have gone through premium processing..if so what is the success rate. I've explored google it purely depends on the evidences provided by Attorney properly and our Luck. Still want to know any one who have crossed this kind of situation. If premium processing done and got the results in 15days(Official tentative Days) further H1b stamping should be done in India. We all are aware that H1b stamping isn't that easy again it depends on luck as well as the submitted Documents. How about H4, our employer is saying both my hub as well as Me better to goto India for a vacation till this all process is done. But we're so confused because my daughter is having school and exams (This prob is small compared to other) and the next how about the stuff in our home...we can't just keep it as there is no guarantee of coming back due to this situation. what to do? I am suggesting my husband to go India himself first and if the process is going good then for stamping I can go with kids. Is that fine or what...Fully confused and depressed about this situation. Please pour your suggestions who have gone through this stage. Thanks in advance.

2. hope2b

hope2b Silver IL'ite

Why would you need to get stamping? When you apply for pp, you will know whether or not extension is approved. One outcome is denied, well you know what to do then. Second, you get approved with few more details needed. Again you furnish info, etc and that gets finalized. Third, you get direct extension. Once you get extension, you get valid 797. You would need stamping, only when you travel outside the country. So don't bother with traveling outside now, unless there is an emergency. Anyways, get the pp done at the earliest, that will clear your stress.

3. shams86

shams86 Bronze IL'ite

We've approved I140 already in hand but due to 6yrs are done with H1b we've to have extension to stay here..As I140 approved once we get extension it will be for 3 years so we need to have stamping once our H1b extension is approved. Premium Processing will be processed by my husband's Employer within 2 weeks(As they said)..SO anyone experienced such ?

4. ruby2015

ruby2015 New IL'ite

I hope everything went well.
    We had similar situation where we were stuck in INDIA.
    Please update so it will helpful for people like us.