1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

about L2 Visa

Discussion in 'Immigration Matters' started by seemalik09, Dec 17, 2014.

1. seemalik09

seemalik09 New IL'ite

Hi,
    My husband got his L1 Visa 1.5 years back..But he didnot visit the US after that.His company wants him to visit the US in the beginning of next year(2015). They want him to Stay for 6 months for a project. They would be paying him in INR but housing, lodging, travel, food & medical expenses will be taken care by the company. Me and my 1 yr old baby want to be with him for this period. Can i apply for L2 visa? Will i get the visa?

Please help.

Thanks in advance..
    Seema

2. EverydayBloom

EverydayBloom Gold IL'ite

Dear OP,

You can very well apply for visa, get ready all the papers needed for visa interview.

Good luck

3. seemalik09

seemalik09 New IL'ite

Thank you for the reply.
    I would also like to know - My husbands company is sponsoring me n my baby. Plus taking care of the other stuff which i mentioned above. Then the pay stubs that i will be providing is of the Indian Salary. I can show them the per Diem that my husband would be getting in the US. Will it be ok?
    And do i need a letter from his company which states that they would take care of the housing, travelling, food & medical?

Thanks in Advance

4. Weasly

Weasly Gold IL'ite

Yes they will need all this information. They will ask for financial statements and income statement of your husband to know if he can support you and your child in US, so you have to prove that. Carry all these docs.