1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Namakarana function according to telugu custom

Discussion in 'Immigration Matters' started by harun, Jun 30, 2011.

1. harun

harun Senior IL'ite

went thru the website Tatkaal Scheme for Tatkal applying passport details.

I don't understand what below documents would be needed or newborn as they have mentioned 3 docuemnets are req: for processinh TATKAL PASSPORT.DOES ANYONE HAVE AN IDEA ON THIS?
    (B) The applicant also has the option to obtain a passport under Tatkal Scheme on submission of three documents from the Fourteen documents as mentioned below, provided one of the three documents is a photo identity document and atleast one of the three is amongst the documents indicated at (a) to (i) and a standard affidavit (Annexure “I”) on non-judicial stamp paper duly attested by a Notary:
    (a) Electors Photo Identity Card (EPIC);
    (b) Service Identity Card issued by State/Central Government, Public Sector Undertakings, local bodies or Public Limited Companies;
    (c) SC/ST/ OBC Certificates;
    (d) Freedom Fighter Identity Cards;
    (e) Arms Licenses;
    (f) Property Documents such as Pattas, Registered Deeds etc.;
    (g) Rations Cards;
    (h) Pension Documents such as ex-servicemen’s Pension Book/Pension Payment order, ex-servicemen’s Widow/Dependent Certificates, Old Age Pension Order, Widow Pension Order;
    (i) Railway Identity Cards;
    (j) Income Tax Identity (PAN) Cards;
    (k) Bank/ Kisan/Post Office Passbooks;
    (l) Student Identity Cards issued by Recognized Educational Institutions;
    (m) Driving Licenses; and
    (n) Birth Certificates issued under the RBD Act. <?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O />
    (All above documents to be produced in original along with self-attested copies)

2. harun

harun Senior IL'ite

Re: DH Forcing delivery at his place becoz of passport issue

[and if your hubby is abroad while applying pp then u need sworn affidavit duly attested by indian embassy abroad and if he is with u in india then u dont need it. [/QUOTE]

wat is this affidavit? where do we collect it or get it done?how much time does it takes?we are in UAE .my husband may/may not be present wile applying passport.but i will be available wile applying passport.Does my physical presence in the passport ofice is not suficent

3. suryayasaswini

suryayasaswini Silver IL'ite

Re: DH Forcing delivery at his place becoz of passport issue

5 years back it's me only applied for my sons passport. But now the rules changed. 3 months back we applied through the agent(broker) n she asked both of our(me n Dh) passports for one day that means at the time of submission. If u have interest I will give u the num of that agent. U can check with her. She is in hyd.