Child Plan game

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by lee50, Oct 8, 2009.

1. lee50

lee50 Silver IL'ite

Try this!

This prediction seems to be true for the gender and number of children you plan to have / already have. I have tried this along with my colleagues. This is a simple chain game.

Take a chain and hold one side of the chain in between the thumb and the index finger and other side suspended in the direction of the palm of your hand. Now slowly place the chain on the palm of your hand and close it. Then open your fist and pull the chain away from hand about 2 inch away in a straight line and check the movement of the chain as follows:-

• If the chain has circular movements – It’s a boy
    • If the chain moves like a pendulum – from one end to another – It’s a girl
    • If the chain is not moving – No children / end of planning

Follow the same procedure to check if you have any more children after the first. Once the chain stops it marks the end of your planning. You can predict the number of children in future too.

Regards,
    Lynette

2. lk59

lk59 New IL'ite

Hey Lynette,

This works perfectly in my case. The chain moved in pendulum fashion first time- my first is a daughter. The second time it moved in circular manner- recently had a son. The third time it stopped, which I was hoping it will :rotfl. So this is prediction is true for me.

LK

3. aarthizone

aarthizone Silver IL'ite

This game has to do during pregnancy or at normal time itself?

4. itsmebhama

itsmebhama Bronze IL'ite

this was wrong for me. many times we did that and it had circular movement. but now i am with my beautiful darling girl and not a boy!! :)