Indian Ladies in Dubai - meet here!

Discussion in 'IL'ites in Dubai' started by safa, Oct 29, 2006.

what should be the punishment for the god mans in India ?

1. Life time imprisionment

52.9%
  2. Sentenced to death

27.1%
  3. Should be punished with the family

4.3%
  4. 10 - 15 years locked up

15.7%
  1. aniajay

aniajay Senior IL'ite

Hii Emerald, Reena and Devi..

Im shifting tomo morning..We have bookd with some packers so not much work like packing etc..they do everything..my Dh is also there so Im free..only work will be arranging things..
    My internet connection wil be cut by evening today..so I will be back only after its connected in new house.. it may take atleast 1 week..so girls miss me for somedays..:)..

Emerald ..Happy to know that u r enjoying the weekends..so whr all did u take them..?..

Reena and Devi ..how r u ? whats ur plan for weeknd?

Anyone planning to watch "Kites"...I may go on friday..once everything is settled..

Enjoy ur weekend...and catch u all sooooooooon..

tc
    ani:))

2. devaradhan

devaradhan Senior IL'ite

Hello friends,
    Hope you all are fine.

Yes....ani we'll miss you....but its ok....we can catch up as soon as the net is connected. It will be really interesting to arrange things in our new home....according to our likes....enjoy....and happy weedend to you.

Reena & Emerald....how are you girls...enjoy your weekend asusual.

Devi.

3. Emerald17

Emerald17 New IL'ite

Hi Devi u
    You have changed ur profile picture thats u with your husband u look beautiful.

Hi Ani,

All the best for your new house Yes dear we will miss you :((( and yes just take a break go to watch Kites just to relax from all the work.
    Take care
    Hey Reena my friend how r u doing?????????

You all have a lovely weekend will be taking my in lwas to Jumeirah beach & to Bur Dubai this weekend.

4. ReenaVinod

ReenaVinod Bronze IL'ite

Hi Girls,

how r u all. sorry for not catching with u all but i was busy in preparation as i m going to INDIAAAA this week.

oh god i m so happy. i will try to be in touch with u but don't know would get the time to surf.

take care all of u.

will miss u.

bye

5. devaradhan

devaradhan Senior IL'ite

Hi reena,
    Thats a great news....so jolly....jolly....na.....
    Where is you place in india? Me too in july....
    Enjoy your vacation.
    Cheers.
    Devi.

6. Emerald17

Emerald17 New IL'ite

Hey Reena!!!!!!!!!!!thats great news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup
    Have a lovely time and enjoy .... :rotfl:cheers. Wishing you a safe journey.
    Take care.Give regs to all at home.
    We will miss u.

7. aniajay

aniajay Senior IL'ite

Hii emerald, reena and devi..

Im back..just now got my net connection..How are you all..?

Half of arranging things is over..still lots of connections etc is there..getting used to new kitchen now..its so difficult to do all these..b4 marriage we never used to bother abt all these..

Hey Devi u both look good in this snap..

Hey I guess Reena must have left before that plane crash....reena ---enjoy ur holidays..R u in gujarat/TN..?...

Its really very tragic ending to that flight..I was glued to the TV on that day..we cannot explain and feel the pain what those families will be going thru..we have to just pray for those souls and condolences to friends and relatives...

Weekend already nearing..cudnt go to kites last week.we were exhausted...so this week I will be going..

anj:))

Last edited: May 25, 2010
  8. Emerald17

Emerald17 New IL'ite

Hi Ani,

Soooo goood to see you back! Dont get too exhausted just put the things in place one at a time slowly. Did u start cooking?

You are right Ani, we cannot even imagine the pain the family is going thru now imagine they went to the airport to receive them and then all this happened. Praying to God to give the family mebers to bear the loss of thier loved ones in this tragic accident. Lets also pry to God that the people in the accidents souls rest in peace.

I watched Kites on Saturday, but Ani I didnt like it at all I am its not as we expected it to ............. I mean no doubt krithik looks real Good in the movie and the dancing is toooooooo goooooood. but the story............................i didnt like the movie i guess some of them liked it. Everybody has their own unique choice.

Yessssssssssss tomorrow is weekend have to attend a bday party this weekend.

9. aniajay

aniajay Senior IL'ite

Hii girls..

how r u all..?. Hey Emerald how r u..? My weekend was same like last week..little shopping and rest arranging things at home..yaa saw kites..as u said not a very good movie very simple love story thats it..hwz life.? reena must be busy in India..when r u planning to visit.? we may go in Nov.

Hii Devi..hw r u? no news frm you..

ani:))

10. devaradhan

devaradhan Senior IL'ite

Hello ani,
    Fine and good to hear that you settled in the new home. I was lil busy with my son's unit test and a bit outing last weekend....
    Yes...reena must be enjoying her vacation....
    Hi...emerald...h r u?
    Can you guys clarify whether i can send pm to you all...my profile shows that i have completed 50 post....even otherwise...how do we exchange our contacts?
    Hope to hear from you both...
    Devi....